Millers Penalty

Dado

Just shows how high his confidence is right now.

Stepping up to bury the game surrounded by mutants going nuts and he rattles it right in the top bin. Eat that Declan.

No keeper in the world was saving that!

:praise:

Just shows how high his confidence is right now.

Stepping up to bury the game surrounded by mutants going nuts and he rattles it right in the top bin. Eat that Declan.

No keeper in the world was saving that!

:praise:

Exactly what I said after the penalty, unstoppable! :D

"Eat that Declan" :lol:(tu)

I said it after the Valencia game, those chances he fluffed midweek will have pissed him right off and we would want to make up for it. Make up for it he did, another fantastic double against the tramps.

Big game player.

Great penalty, no keeper would get near the ball, we'll maybe shagger, but did anyone hear that wee bald c#nt chick young on bbc talking to both managers about the penalty. He tells the wee tim prick that he and the rest of his collegues thought eggman dived, and then asked Walter what he thought of the penalty. No mention of his own opinion, what a spineless wee bald scum bag

Another good thing is, if they drop him he's replaced by Zaluska :lol:

Brilliant.Did you see him celebrating with Ra Sellic bench when they scored their consolation goal. :lol:

I hate them so much :pipe:

Their team is poor.From goalkeeper to attack (tu)

I was so confident with him over it especially as they had that big fud Lurch in goals. Has he ever missed a penalty for us?

He missed one in pre-season against Blackburn Rovers in Sydney ( he almost broke the crossbar with it) but that doesn't count. I can't remember him missing any others.