Red Cards

kplfishtank

After watching 3 horrific tackles on Rangers players what constitutes a straight red card?

1 Iain Black on Nikica Jelavic= red card

2 Anthony Stokes on Sasa Papac= red card

3 Ritchie Foran on Maurice Edu= red card

now i honestly dont want to see players sent off but if the tackles are really that bad how can 3 different referees see these challanges as only yellows.

weve had players given straight reds for similar but not worse than the 3 ive highlighted

After watching 3 horrific tackles on Rangers players what constitutes a straight red card?

1 Iain Black on Nikica Jelavic= red card

2 Anthony Stokes on Sasa Papac= red card

3 Ritchie Foran on Maurice Edu= red card

now i honestly dont want to see players sent off but if the tackles are really that bad how can 3 different referees see these challanges as only yellows.

weve had players given straight reds for similar but not worse than the 3 ive highlighted

Just back from Ibrox and the tackle on Mo Edu was indeed a straight red - Absolutely NO question about it.

It's ludicrous to think that these three players mentioned above were given the same as player who takes his shirt off. UNBELIEVABLE!

the refs in this country have iven fenian cunts the licence to injure rangers players for years.

but dont dare make a challenge if your a rangers player.

i assume if big jig ever makes a tackle where he doesnt cleanly win the ball he will walk. because hes getting booked for winning the ball.

the refs in this country have iven fenian cunts the licence to injure rangers players for years.

i assume if big jig ever makes a tackle where he doesnt cleanly win the ball he will walk. because hes getting booked for winning the ball.

Take it you missed his tackle on Foran today then....

think his booking was fair today but i know what you mean

weirs booking at the end of the game was laughable

Lets never stoop to the levels of the Lurgan bigot at the Piggery.Ever since I was a wee laddie (and I am not so young) we have disagreed with Referees but Lemmon and the scum have taken it to levels that are an embarrassment.We are and always have been better than them so lets not get down in the gutter with them.Walter says Caley deserved a point so lets just accept that and get behind the Team.