Andy Murray in dash to see the Rangers

bombaybadboy08

We always attract the stars to our games.

Tom Cruise and the rest of the cast for us against Sevilla last year, Andy Murray this year for when we play Valencia, and of course, the Queen always tunes in. :crabflute:

Believe his grandfather played for hibs hence the hibbees connection

Correct his granddad R Erskine played for Hibs, but Andy and his bro. who got married in his home city of Dunblane recently are both proddies. :crabflute:

He spent it in Barcelona, so if he supports any Spannish team, it'll be them or Espagnol. (tu)

I can't have you say such things about the best thing to come out of Dunblane. :pipe:

The bit about him supporting Valencia was a joke, I stand by the bit about me disliking him though :lol:

I went to his game and there were loads of Bears there - many of them (like us) were sporting colours but when he mentioned us in his speech at the end there was a massive roar so there were a lot there not wearing colours.

"Andy Andy geez the sash" was indeed shouted out at one stage by a wee guy from Oban who the night before was dressed as a blue smurf - mental man.

Murray threw his wristbands up at us at the end but the guys in the row in front grabbed them.

He seemed a really nice guy, signing loads of autographs, posing for photos etc.