Andy Murray in dash to see the Rangers

bombaybadboy08

ANDY MURRAY will need to be double quick in Valencia today — so he can watch Rangers play their Champions League match in the Spanish city.

Murray starts the defence of his Valencia Open title against Feliciano Lopez, then partners brother Jamie in the doubles.

The Scot trained with Rangers as a teenager and said: "I'm definitely going to try to get there."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/tennis/3207138/Murray-in-a-hurry-to-see-Rangers.html#ixzz144xHdyjn

Good of him to make the effort,had no idea he trained with us.

He trained with us,i remember James cordon asked him on his world cup show during the summer. (tu)

he said something like "every famous scot's man you meet claim they have played with Glasgow Rangers".

he was also talking about Ramsay saying he played for us even though he was in the reserves.

Just did a bit of googling and the tims were discussing who he supported on talkpish.

Belter of a quote ;

i remember they interviewed him on Sky Sports News or Soccer Am i think and they asked him how many matches he had been to all year and he said like 2 or something :lol:

That is surely a new level of stupidty, does he think tennis players play home matches every second week and that he hardly leaves the country :lol:

I mean fucking hell.

Just did a bit of googling and the tims were discussing who he supported on talkpish.

Belter of a quote ;

That is surely a new level of stupidty, does he think tennis players play home matches every second week and that he hardly leaves the country :lol:

I mean fucking hell.

doh diddys

Belter of a quote ;

I mean fucking hell.

You sound surprised?

Good on him, hope he does well. When he was over for the Australian Open final I flew down to watch the match in the hope he would beat Federer. No such luck unfortunately...

He's OK for a HIVee

He might have been born a Hibee but I'll bet he would support us before he supported the mhanks. :clap:

slightly disagree oz I think he was/is a bear who uses his hivees conection as an excuse to get out of answering when asked what old firm team he supports.

We know how the sports mhedia show bias against us he would let himself in for some adverse publicity if he showed his true colours.

He sounds far too educated and sensible to

be a beadrattler anyway

slightly disagree oz I think he was/is a bear who uses his hivees conection as an excuse to get out of answering when asked what old firm team he supports.

We know how the sports mhedia show bias against us he would let himself in for some adverse publicity if he showed his true colours.

He sounds far too educated and sensible to

be a beadrattler anyway

That is a distinct probability iain...I keep forgetting that it is Scotland we're talking about here and not Australia.

We never get that problem over here at all.