***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

So was in December with Swindon, was sitting first, on a 27 unbeaten streak in all competitions, including a 1-0 wins over Bolton and West Ham in the cup. Then I ended up going abou 11 games without a win, brought in a couple of loans; Jack Butland (English 'keeper from Birmingham - 17 years old, will be a star), Daniel Ayala (20 year old, CB from Liverpool), Luc Castaignos (18 year old, AM/ST from Chelsea) and Wellinton Silva (18 year old from Arsenal but was unable to play him 'cos he had played with Arsenal already or something <cr>.).

Signings managed to turn it around and ended up finishing 2nd, winning automatic promotion. Brought back Butland, Ayala, Castaignos but Silva went to Milwall so got John Guidetti from Man City on loan. Lost my first two games, drew the next 7 in a row, then now I'm on a 6 win streak, sitting 8th in the Championship. Fans love me. ;)

Finished 6th in The Championship, after being touted for relegation and won the play-off's. :D

1st season; nPower League 1: 2nd place.

2nd season; nPower Championship; 6th place, promotion via play-off's. :D :D

Swindon in the EPL after 2 seasons! :drool:

Year 2030 now with Dortmund. Got a good group of players now. Just sold my best midfielder for £35million and beat Sellick in the Super Cup. When I was with Rangers i managed to get the SPL to the 5th best league in europe. Couldn't get it any higher though

Right, I went Wrexham, and was looking to bring in a few Rangers kids on loan. Half the team though is just made up players. Have I done something wrong for that to happen, or will it always happen if I go a shitty team?

I think you have to put the Conference as the lowest playable league and have a large database.

finished the first season finally, the old game kept crashing so i had to wait for the patch but now were under way :sherlock:

2011/2012 In:

Nano - Left Mid

Marcus Berg - Loan

Nigel Reo-Coker - Loan

Jordan Spence - Loan <<<< fucking get him!

James McArthur - loan

Out:

Jelavic < Absolutely hoachin

Broadfoot - Newcastle - Loan

McCulloch - £500k

Won the league, lost in the scottish final to dundee united.. not to bothered as the league was my main concern until we can get the right finance to strengthen the squad to treble winning calibre.. got to the europa league 1st knockout round which gave me a group of Bayern Munich, Jagiellonia and Birmingham. Finished second and then got AC Milan in the last 32..

rangersvmilaninformatio.png

rangersvmilaninformatio.png

Wasnt even my strongest squad either but Cammy Bell played expertly in goals. Lost the second leg though :anguish:

About to get a takeover! anyone else had one yet?