***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

first season compleate for me didnt sign anyone won league cup and one the league on last game of season by 1pt

miller joined liver pool on a free, got rid of a lot of young players and webster

2nd season signed lee griffiths from dundee for 1mil had to offer upto 5mil for goodwillie but he joined the scum :anguish: my champs league group is chelsea,galatasry and mallorca got 5 pts from first 3 cl games

Anyone still playing this , went aston villa , got 53 million I think , sold downing for 9 mill signed loriente (sp) and elia in the summer and signed tevez in jan for 12mill , ( he wanted to leave. 3rd in the league 6 points between me and top of the league man utd , bolton are 2nd ! . Got bored and quit

Finally just bought this goin to start as Rangers and a take It they won't have any money so can anyone recommend any good cheap buys ??

I got Fabrice Pancrate on a free

I don't play him that much but whenever I have he's done well

Finally just bought this goin to start as Rangers and a take It they won't have any money so can anyone recommend any good cheap buys ??

You can get arthur boka on loan for 65k a play um as a left winger hes class :praise:

3 points clear in the league with a game in hand with 10 games left so looking good for the league. Semi-Final of the Scottish Cup against Hearts. Got put out in the semis of the League Cup off Hearts. Somehow managed to get to the Quarters of the CL against Panathinkaikos :lol: finsished 2nd in ma group behind Benfica, put Chelsea out after drawing away, Big Jela in the last minute then beat Valencia 3-2 on agg in the last 16 :uk:

Finished 4th season and wrapped up 3 in a row ,captain and vice captain started to become dicks asking to move to a bigger club , so sole them both ( Hummels and Sahin) for a combined fee of £16m and signed Javi Matinez (£16m) and Mexes (free) to replace them also signed :

Vaclec Kadlec (£9m)

Rafina (£4.5m)

iikay Gundogan (£18m)

I bought Vanden Borre for like 800k? his stats are awesome. Really struggling with my wage budget atm with Rangers though. I even adjust the budget but it doesn't seem to take affect?

Im half way through february first season and got 2 amazing prospects coming in the summer..Leonel galeano and Juan Iturbe a defender and a winger they will both be first team regulars in like 6 months i also brought in jordan spence from west ham in january he is an absolute cracker and will be the england captain. Got put into the Europa league after coming third in my group behind real madrid and sum1 else canny mind :lol: Anyhow beat zurich in first knockout round 3-0 on aggregate using 4141 formation home and away stuck witht he same formation for werder bremen who i also knocked out 3-1 on agg this time now i have either sporting lisbon or napoli in the quarter finals and sitting top of the league by 4 points...good times :uk:

Much appreciated for reading :lol:(tu)

I need suggestions on teams to go.. last years game, I ended up taking Blackpool to the Premiership, then won the European cup etc.. making them the best team on the planet. This year I've played as Rangers, Dundee United and Manchester United and got bored too easily.. what team should I go???

I need suggestions on teams to go.. last years game, I ended up taking Blackpool to the Premiership, then won the European cup etc.. making them the best team on the planet. This year I've played as Rangers, Dundee United and Manchester United and got bored too easily.. what team should I go???

I think I might do the same kind of thing you done with Blackpool. Fancy going Ipswich or a team like that and see how far I can go.

I agree about getting bored. I've been Arsenal, Florentina, Rangers, Hearts, Dundee United and get bored so easily,