A positive from tonight

mrmytto

Some of the comments on here are far from gracious.

I realise that, but I mean the team, management etc,

We don't blame anyone else, scrutinise the referee and linesmens performance to make up for our own inadequacies and have pub teams league at us, unlike other teams.

I said on another thread you don't meet folk that spout shite like that at the football though.

They will log off here and go back to Football Manager where they are better than Walter is.

Nail-Head-Spot on.

They really want to try being a manager /coach for a while to find out the reality.

If I had a quid for every time I got blasted for being shite when my team didn't perform to supporters expectations,I'd be able to buy Murray out. doh

Nail-Head-Spot on.

They really want to try being a manager /coach for a while to find out the reality.

If I had a quid for every time I got blasted for being shite when my team didn't perform to supporters expectations,I'd be able to buy Murray out. doh

I used to be one of Walter's biggest critics,I always knew what subs he should have made and when bla bla but in reality I know shit.

He's in an impossible situation,our best start to the league in what 90 years ?

Then a draw with ICT and a defeat(albeit toothless) to a team that can more than hold their own in the hardest league in the World and we're shite all of a sudden.

These things happen,Chelsea,Madrid and Barca all drop points at some time but we've been spoilt rotten with success and some fans have no grasp on reality anymore,

Positives?

Just look at how we have performed in champ league and SPL so far...

Do we need any more?

Pre champ league if I was told we'll draw at old trafford, win against bursa, draw and lose to Valencia I would have bitten your hand off.

Lets hope for another fine perfomance against Man U and a win in Turkey.

WATP...

The Goalie in this morning's Sun "

Gers have only dropped points against three teams this season - Inverness, Valencia and Man U.

They're in the Co-op Cup semi-finals, sit top of the league and have five points in the Champions League.

Things aren't that bad.

After watching our fans in Valencia last night I wonder how the other lot who booed them off against ICT are feeling.I may criticise Rangers from time to time but I would never boo them.

The Goalie in this morning's Sun "

Gers have only dropped points against three teams this season - Inverness, Valencia and Man U.

They're in the Co-op Cup semi-finals, sit top of the league and have five points in the Champions League.

Things aren't that bad.

After watching our fans in Valencia last night I wonder how the other lot who booed them off against ICT are feeling.I may criticise Rangers from time to time but I would never boo them.

Agreed. I was moaning like a banshee after last night, but would never ever boo the team.

I used to be one of Walter's biggest critics,I always knew what subs he should have made and when bla bla but in reality I know shit.

Then a draw with ICT and a defeat(albeit toothless) to a team that can more than hold their own in the hardest league in the World and we're shite all of a sudden.

These things happen,Chelsea,Madrid and Barca all drop points at some time but we've been spoilt rotten with success and some fans have no grasp on reality anymore,

Very, very true.

Like the way you put it into perspective tbh.

At least this thread has had a sensible discussion as well.

I would find it very hard to argue with your last statement, but it is just the nature of most football fans from clubs who are used to winning things and our fans are no different.

We all want to see our team win everything and beat everybody, though the reality is that it won't happen when we come up against the big money clubs...We might get some good results at times, but the odds of us beating the best in Europe consistently is like Don Quixote jousting with windmills.....Fanciful but unrealistic.

We might strike a decent blow at times, but until a certain Mr Murray decides to actually HELP the club he owns and get some funds available for better players,we will always be chasing dreams and be punching FAR above our weight.

I would find it very hard to argue with your last statement, but it is just the nature of most football fans from clubs who are used to winning things and our fans are no different.

We all want to see our team win everything and beat everybody, though the reality is that it won't happen when we come up against the big money clubs...We might get some good results at times, but the odds of us beating the best in Europe consistently is like Don Quixote jousting with windmills.....Fanciful but unrealistic.

We might strike a decent blow at times, but until a certain Mr Murray decides to actually HELP the club he owns and get some funds available for better players,we will always be chasing dreams and be punching FAR above our weight.

Won't happen mate,I think you know that yourself.

We all have to hope that someone comes along with a wad of cash who can take us forward to relieve him of his duties.

He reminds me of someone working their weeks notice before starting their new job.

Just does the minimum and doesn't particularly want to be here.

Won't happen mate,I think you know that yourself.

We all have to hope that someone comes along with a wad of cash who can take us forward to relieve him of his duties.

He reminds me of someone working their weeks notice before starting their new job.

Just does the minimum and doesn't particularly want to be here.

For a man who described himself in an interview with the words of, "I regard myself as being the custodian of this great club" he doesn't seem to be looking after our current well being with much enthusiasm these days, that's for sure.

Our team is certainly not "Shite" at this point in time, because as I said in another post; How many people alive today remember us having a better start to a season?

Not too many I'd wager.

I don't understand some people.

Murray fats slated for spending money (Flo et al) and getting us into debt then he gets slated for not spending money when we are in debt

What about Jelavic?

I never complained when he signed Flo etc but then again I'm not responsible for keeping the clubs finances in check.

No one wants us in further debt we're asking him to dip into his pocket and speculate to accumulate.

A couple more class signings and we would probably be trying to work out who we are playing in the last 16 right now as opposed to hoping we make it.

I never complained when he signed Flo etc but then again I'm not responsible for keeping the clubs finances in check.

No one wants us in further debt we're asking him to dip into his pocket and speculate to accumulate.

A couple more class signings and we would probably be trying to work out who we are playing in the last 16 right now as opposed to hoping we make it.

Its a catch 22 situation though - if Jelavic had been fit and available I would suggest we may already be looking forward to the last 16.

You cant blame Murray for that.

Its a catch 22 situation though - if Jelavic had been fit and available I would suggest we may already be looking forward to the last 16.

You cant blame Murray for that.

Was that his money though or the money we as a club made income wise?

I agree Jelavic would have made a big difference,we would have embarrassed Valencia at Ibrox.

Was that his money though or the money we as a club made income wise?

I agree Jelavic would have made a big difference,we would have embarrassed Valencia at Ibrox.

He must have sanctioned the spending of over £4 million in the current climate.

His companies are in a fragile position at the moment so i doubt he would write the cheques out of his personal account.

Murray said he would only sell to someone who would be right for the club. We have seen a procession of cowboys and 'only show in town' wide boys queuing up to take us over and he has rightly resisted them.

We are top of the League, unbeaten until Tuesday, the debts are tumbling and Europe after Xmas looks a certainty.

Would we be in that position if some of the circus acts had taken us over?

Who knows but until somebody decent comes in with a bona fide bid we are stuck with Murray and constantly slagging him off for being in the relatively healthy position we are without coming up with credible alternatives is not really helpful.

FFS we just lost to a strong Valencia side and some peoples knee jerk reactions are to roll out the usual 'anti Murray cliches'

He must have sanctioned the spending of over £4 million in the current climate.

His companies are in a fragile position at the moment so i doubt he would write the cheques out of his personal account.

Murray said he would only sell to someone who would be right for the club. We have seen a procession of cowboys and 'only show in town' wide boys queuing up to take us over and he has rightly resisted them.

We are top of the League, unbeaten until Tuesday, the debts are tumbling and Europe after Xmas looks a certainty.

Would we be in that position if some of the circus acts had taken us over?

Who knows but until somebody decent comes in with a bona fide bid we are stuck with Murray and constantly slagging him off for being in the relatively healthy position we are without coming up with credible alternatives is not really helpful.

FFS we just lost to a strong Valencia side and some peoples knee jerk reactions are to roll out the usual 'anti Murray cliches'

The fans aren't stupid though we know after all the cutbacks we've made the club is making money and there was a big risk Celt*c would bounce back this year so really we had to spend(Lloyds permitting)

The point about selling on we are singing from the same hymn sheet,I don't want any random that doesn't care about my club running it and for that I am thankful he doesn't just sell to the first bidder hence why I've never bought into the protests to get him out.

He wants out he just needs a suitable buyer.

Folk are going to be angry that he sits on his arse,it's clear as day he's not bothered anymore and just counting down days till he can be bought out.

We aren't moving forward and won't until he's gone and someone else is in.