FC United of Manchester

JamieD

They're wankers. Abandoning your club coz you don't like the owners.

Lots of us don't like Murray but we're not abandoning ship.

A number of people on this board have said they won't return to Ibrox until Murray is gone.

A number of people on this board have said they won't return to Ibrox until Murray is gone.

its a shame really. people who (in my opinion) are 'real' fans are those who realise that the club is bigger than any one person

its a shame really. people who (in my opinion) are 'real' fans are those who realise that the club is bigger than any one person

I see your point mate but it's their way of protest,I know a few guys that won't be back until he's gone and bigger Bears you won't meet,

It's not for me but I do see where they are coming from,

How good would it be be if they managed to draw Man Utd :)

If they draw Man Utd at Old Trafford, surely they'll have to boycott the game? Which would be incredibly difficult I'd imagine. I have mixed feelings about these protest clubs but watching that game convinced me of one thing, the FC United supporters love their new club. If they attend a game at Old Trafford, they're selling out the protest. If they don't then they're not supporters at all.

Tricky.

If they draw Man Utd at Old Trafford, surely they'll have to boycott the game? Which would be incredibly difficult I'd imagine. I have mixed feelings about these protest clubs but watching that game convinced me of one thing, the FC United supporters love their new club. If they attend a game at Old Trafford, they're selling out the protest. If they don't then they're not supporters at all.

Tricky.

Yep that's a very good point.

Tricky.

They just mentioned that on ESPN just now, an absolutely bizarre dilemma

Most off them burned their scarves and tore up there season tickets when Mo Johnson signed for us.

These were die-hard Bears who I could respect not the Johnnie come lately pricks who want to hang Sir David.

You know who you are :wanker:

They support man utd by wearing red back & white in their shirts - in their srtip now ?

They dont agree to the glaizers take over -but take an interest of the first team still ? i(f they dont they are liars)

If they play Manchester United in the Fa Cup will they play them or shit themselves - (need to buy a new change kit)

It had to happen one day amd it might these dimwits might have to play against the regim they dont want .

Liverfool have a similar mob - thank god wer,e skint we couldnt do this to our club-

GLASGOW RANGERS - were skint but we handle it better than others.:sherlock:

They support man utd by wearing red back & white in their shirts - in their srtip now ?

They dont agree to the glaizers take over -but take an interest of the first team still ? i(f they dont they are liars)

If they play Manchester United in the Fa Cup will they play them or shit themselves - (need to buy a new change kit)

It had to happen one day amd it might these dimwits might have to play against the regim they dont want .

Liverfool have a similar mob - thank god wer,e skint we couldnt do this to our club-

GLASGOW RANGERS - were skint but we handle it better than others.:sherlock:

Are you referring to the state of their ownership, until recently, or do they have "protest" club too?