In memory of Hillsborough and Ibrox Disasters.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks amazing. Well done to those involved.

I am and am not looking forward to the game on the 2nd. It is going to be a very emotional day I just wish that we were not playing Celtic.

I just hope those inside the ground will pay their respects.

Crackin banner ;)

Mind seeing the last thread you done about a month ago,are we still getting it for the 2nd?

Don't know,they said they wanted to take it to the game. But all banners need a fire certificate or something.??

And i think the police only let in a certain size of banner,this one looks massive. It will definitely be at the service on the 3rd of January.

(tu) ano. I didn't know you meant our 2 disasters. I thought you meant it only mentions the Liverpool disaster on the banner. blush.gif

I shouldn't say it but,the 71 disaster at ibrox is better known,if you know what i mean?. happy.gif

Aye I know mate I was just being a wido!

Well of coarse it is better known as there are still many bears in living memory of it. Just think it's unfair to only remember those in 71.

Aye I know mate I was just being a wido!

Well of coarse it is better known as there are still many bears in living memory of it. Just think it's unfair to only remember those in 71.

Although the other disaster happened at Ibrox, Im sure it was Scotland fans that where caught up in it.

http://www.rangersfchistory.co.uk/ibrox/ibrox%20disaster%201902.html