Does anyone believe this?

G.E.C.

Id be surprised if he even does this at all b4 any game. It's a bit OTT.

But tbh I wouldn't really be overly fussed.

If (and its a big if) he does it at every game then it's hardly a dig at our support or anything of that nature. Won't bother me in the slightest, what does bother me is rhags making up a non story about it and using terms like "anti-catholic" in an attempt to make us look like the bad guys. Im proud to say I honestly can't remember the last time I bought a paper

Who cares if he does pray, if he feels he cant pray due to our fans thats a big shame and doesn't look good for us.

Are you for real ffs. I dont know any Rangers fan who knew this cunt even done this. I dont want his hocus pocus shite on our pitch. Its fuck all to do with us and the problem is clear for all to see, some of our fans beleive the shite the papers print and take it as gospel.

Biggest load of pish since the good old Rangers had an anti catholic signing policy, until its pointed out we had actually had catholics play for us for years, and then the punch line would come out. "aye but no a high profile wan"

he started the match in manchester and there was diddly sqwat said about any prematch ritual , by fans or media.This is a complete non story and aint worth building into anything ,if he wants to kneel on the center spot and make a complete erse of himself ,let him .

I'd rather he didn't to be honest.

If he doesnt do it people will only think that everything said in the story is true and it would tarnish our image. If anyone is really offended by it tell them to leave and they can come back later, I would rather him be on his knees praying that on his knees celebrating :rolleyes:

I'd rather religion was kept out of football tbh. Thats religion of any kind! IMO it is a personal belief so should be done in private not on display in the middle of a stadium! I for 1 will not b happy seeing it!! Small minded? No just have no time for religion and those brainwashed people who do should respect others feelings on the matter!