England vs France - 2000

Boab

I had this discussion with a guy I know a couple weeks ago and he said the same thing.

I fail to see what he has done this year? He has only started five games for Arsenal and two have been defeats.

Scoring a hat trick against a poor Blackpool side and two against Newcastle reserves does not make me change my mind that he is a poor footballer. I think he has weaker end product than SWP which says alot.

For me he has just looked a lot more complete as a footballer to me IMO

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because losing to one of your biggest rivals with a performance like that does not warrant any criticism at all. :rolleyes:

:lol:

See those 11 men on the pitch? They did alot more than the 10's of thousands booing them, to try stop that happening.

And ever heard of constructive criticism, as aposed to acting like apes?

Yes, because losing to one of your biggest rivals with a performance like that does not warrant any criticism at all. :rolleyes:

Well done for thinking it's acceptable to give abuse to an experimental team with how many newcomers?

Is it fair on Gibbs, Carroll, Henderson, Bothroyd to get booed against a strong French outfit?

Won't be long until the England fans are back to cleaning their shorts when Gerrard scores a goal.

Losing your first home game since Croatia 2008 against a strong outfit is worth of acting pathetic indeed. :rolleyes: