England vs France - 2000

Boab

How on earth are England 6th in the world rankings? And how were they seeds for the World Cup?

When they come up against a good nation they get exposed. Under Capello Spain, Germany and France (currently) have wiped the floor with them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth are England 6th in the world rankings? And how were they seeds for the World Cup?

When they come up against a good nation they get exposed. Under Capello Spain, Germany and France (currently) have wiped the floor with them.

France beat them in france already. Think it was capellos first game in charge.

Andy Carroll is incredible in the air :praise:

You can just see England's tactic for the next few years. Long ball it to Carroll, he nods it down to someone in the box, that someone fluffs it.

Anyway, France look decent, if a little sloppy. Want Gourcuff to show more.

Walcotts been on fire this year, but his final ball is still at times an absolute joke !

I had this discussion with a guy I know a couple weeks ago and he said the same thing.

I fail to see what he has done this year? He has only started five games for Arsenal and two have been defeats.

Scoring a hat trick against a poor Blackpool side and two against Newcastle reserves does not make me change my mind that he is a poor footballer. I think he has weaker end product than SWP which says alot.