If you could sign an SPL player tommorow ?

rfcfraserrfc

If you could sign an SPL player tommorow   

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which Player ?

Out of them? Eremenko, by some distance as well. He cold work on the fitness side of his game as well, although we would need a defensive midfielder beside him.

I also like Marian Kello from Hearts and Ben Gordon from Killie.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm suprised we never tried to get him when he was going for free, always rated him.

Our scouting network doesn't go past the tv screen at Murray Park. Ever since Setanta went bust and Ligue 1 went from our screens, we've not signed anyone from France.

Eremenko by a country mile. He has incredible vision and and eye for a pass and thats something we are badly lacking in the middle of the park.

Skacel has also been really good for Hearts since coming back to Scotland. I was desperate for us to sign him a number of times over the past couple of years, but that ship has well and truly sailed now.

Salim Kerkar? :pipe:

Point taken though, we need to look for value markets.

As for the SPL, I'll go for Sissoko. French youth cap, built like a brick wall, and will only improve. Of the list, I like all these players, but probably Eremenko the most. Murray Park would boost his fitness easy peasy.

Mate of Bougie's. :pipe:

Regardless of his (debatable) talents, Riordan isn't fit to wear the blue of Rangers. And its got nothing to do with the fact he played for Celtic.

This.

Riordan is a wanker of a man, regardless of his talent.

Another one that would have been better of had his mother swallowed.

These are the players who are currently the best of the rest in the SPL IMO

If you could take one of them tommorow who would it be ?

Personally i would go for David Goodwille as i think he would score for fun with us and has great potential

Eremenko is clearly a stand out for killie but why has he never played for a top club before ?

I have included Rooney and Sammon as they have nearly 20 goals between them which is good condisering the clubs they play for

Gomis is a player who is mentioned on here alot as well and has a great energy about him and always puts in a shift against the tims :pipe:

sol bamba 4 me

It does say tims excluded, but I see your point.

Strange though considering your avatar is Papac. :lol:

Ah sorry just read the title. Yeah poor Sash he needs backup though.

I'll go for Zalikius or Bamba fir some DF back up