If you could sign an SPL player tommorow ?

rfcfraserrfc

If you could sign an SPL player tommorow   

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which Player ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the list, Morgaro Gomis, brilliant little player. I haven't actually seen Eremenko play yet, missed the game at the weekend.

I also rate David Templeton and Murray Davidson.

Am I the only one that thinks David Goodwillie is pish!

I was stuck between Eremenko and Goodwillie. I rate both, but Eremenko's been incredible since he's came to Scotland, so I'd have to go with him. I'd like both, but I think we need the Finn more in midfield than we do Goodwillie up-front.

Gomis is just another average player in Scotland, but with a fancy name. He's absolutely nothing special.

None of the above.....average

Templeton fae Hearts is the best out there at the Mo....being watched by EPL clubs as we speak.

Templeton & Goodwillie are imho the BEST two young players to come to the fore for at least 10 years, DG will be a top striker with a huge club in years to come.

Templeton looks seriously magical-The SPl already looks too easy for both these young players.

We seem to produce 1 top class striker every 10-20 years Law 40 yrs ago, Dalgleish 30 yrs ago & Dunc Ferguson possibly 15 years ago, This is now David Goodwillies & David Templetons chances to shine, temperament excluded for DW-they have all the tools in the box.

Its great to see Scots players now being associated with flair these days, we have Adams, Dorrans, Bannan, Snodgrass, Wilson, Templeton & Goodwillie-all being renowned for skill rather than endeavour.

I personally would love to see BOTH these cracking talents at Ibrox, but feel that in the current climate NEITHER us or Smeltic will be able to afford Any of them.

I know a Shareholder well in the know at Hearts & he told me only last week, some major clubs Scouts are requesting tickets to watch DT.From what I have seen he is as good as if not better than Weiss-Rated £10M & before I get slagged off-Look at the games he is playing in just now, running the show completely, him & Skacel are excellent together.

As a side note DT's Full Name is David Cooper Templeton, named after the legend-A Bear anaw

Templeton & Goodwillie are imho the BEST two young players to come to the fore for at least 10 years, DG will be a top striker with a huge club in years to come.

Templeton looks seriously magical-The SPl already looks too easy for both these young players.

We seem to produce 1 top class striker every 10-20 years Law 40 yrs ago, Dalgleish 30 yrs ago & Dunc Ferguson possibly 15 years ago, This is now David Goodwillies & David Templetons chances to shine, temperament excluded for DW-they have all the tools in the box.

Its great to see Scots players now being associated with flair these days, we have Adams, Dorrans, Bannan, Snodgrass, Wilson, Templeton & Goodwillie-all being renowned for skill rather than endeavour.

I personally would love to see BOTH these cracking talents at Ibrox, but feel that in the current climate NEITHER us or Smeltic will be able to afford Any of them.

I know a Shareholder well in the know at Hearts & he told me only last week, some major clubs Scouts are requesting tickets to watch DT.From what I have seen he is as good as if not better than Weiss-Rated £10M & before I get slagged off-Look at the games he is playing in just now, running the show completely, him & Skacel are excellent together.

As a side note DT's Full Name is David Cooper Templeton, named after the legend-A Bear anaw

Last 10 years? Better than Ferguson, Hutton, Adam, Dorrans, McGregor, Maloney and McGeady? Are you sure? Goodwillie is nowhere near any of them. Templeton, more games will tell......

Your right about Templeton (tu) Big blue nose according to Jambos round here. :)

Big Dunc was a hero of mine :praise:

We need a player like Eremenkos creativity and guile in midfield.

With Jelavic coming back from injury, im not sure if Goodwillie would get in the team.

In an ideal world, id sign him aswell though (tu)

100% correct. We lack skill, flair, creativity and guile in midfield.

Is Templeton not a Celtic fan?

I'm pretty sure it's been publised in interviews.

Thats not what i heard, i live not far from Tyney and hear alot of stories from the Jambos around there. I would be amazed if hes a tim. :blush: Im sure hes the wee Jambo who lives across the street from my sister in Shettleston, im sure its him.

Side note, im also hearing the fraud squad have been in Tynecastle for the last 2 weeks and only the other day took an eastern european man away from the ground for intgerview. Not sure what is going on down there.

went for Gomis as I've seen him the most & is a good player,Eremenko only seen him once at the wkend there & yes looks a great player but would need to see more of him to see if hes consistently like that as for Goodwille no thanks nothing special & spends every other wkend in the jail :uk: