If you could sign an SPL player tommorow ?

rfcfraserrfc

If you could sign an SPL player tommorow   

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which Player ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Wallace(imo is better than all our LB options)

S Saunders (excellent prospect for CB as our optiosn there are very limited)

Eremenko (technically gifted and has a vision and touch we lack in midfield)

H Forrester (liked what i saw of him, good young prospect who likes running with the ball)

Skacel (just for the SPL, Hearts seem to be his perfect club though, i like him as a LM)

Templeton (is going to be a big star, really like this lad, probs couldnt afford him sadly)

Goodwillie (young, hungry Scottish goalscorer)

Riordan (capable of genius and stupidity, but for dead ball ability and bottle to shoot on sight i really like)

Kyle (again for SPL, a brutal footballer, but essential in this league, big target man, probs not good enogh for us, but would do a turn domestically)

N Blackman (young hungry impressive attacking player)

L Griffiths (young hungry Scottish goalscorer availible on the cheap, could be a fantastic player for us in te future and being under 21 would be perfect for our match day squads)

C Humphreys (not sure of, like what ive saw, read and heard of him, maybe, an attacking winger, something we severly lack)

I know you said no tims, and if i got who i wanted from that list above, and added them to our current team, then NO tims would be good enough for our squad or team.

Not alot of great quality but players who would no doubt do a turn for us domestically and right now, in this day and age, all people keep saying is, this is our bread and butter, the SPL and these players named above, will and have run a mock in this mediocre league. I would love to think we could get a higher calibre of player, taht is what we deserve given the size of club we are but financially this is our playground, this is where Murray has took us.

I know everyone is going on about Eremenko's fitness but if if he were at rangers I'm sure that would be addressed to and with a potential pre season next year, doubt it would be that much of a problem say maybe next season? just a thought.

I voted for Eremenko. But I do like what I've seen of Gomis. I'm sure I recently read that Dundee United are in financial trouble and their big wage earners may be sold or punted. If that's the case maybe with new ownership Gers could buy Gomis.