Casuals Fight (Govan West Corner)

TheNuts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No getting pelter as you term it because you dont read the thread, your a daft wee boy who thinks posting wanker gesture over the internets cool, or add something to a thread.

Its hardly debating a post.

Am a daft wee boy haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

exellent man :clap: :clap: :clap:

After the Queens 11 captured Govan in 1872, many loyal Rangers pilgrims traveled to visit Ibrox which they referred to as the Temple. However, though the area of Ibrox was under relatively secure control, the rest of the Paisley Road West was not. Evil casuals abounded, and pilgrims were routinely slaughtered, sometimes by the hundreds, as they attempted to make the journey from Kinning Park into Ibrox proper. Around 2010 some veterans proposed the creation of a hooligan order for the protection of these pilgrims. Martin Bain agreed to their request, and gave them space for a secret headquarters in the Swallow Hotel. This new warrior order took the name of the ICF, the Inner City Firm.... they were also known as Templars... and they feared neither demons nor men.”

:ph34r:

Did you dribble the same shite on there as you do on here?

Seeral times eh? Why?

I think it a site that favours taigs to good Rangers supporters, most posters that have been on Follow Follow a while get banned and use different userames.

I dont sign up now as its pointless and full of taigs.

When you refer to the icf you say 'we'.

Plus you've mentioned it in other threads.

Generally a 'huge minority' isn't very small...

We are not the Mafia FFS ..........now ......where have i mentioned any crimes?

Exactly mate, the funny thing is why dress it up like they are acting for our benefit, its up to them if they want to fight at the Football with like minded idiots fair enough, they can all knock lumps out of themselves for me, but to try to come across as some saviour for us ordinary Rangers supporters i dont buy it.

My problem with it is the internet boasting and the damage it can do to the club.

You can see they are not the sharpest tools in the box given the reply's.

Damange to the club, fuck off. What the ICF done was for the benefit of all rangers supporters. Whatever happened to "No one likes us, We dont care" ?

I've never been involved in any Football fights. Just not my cup of tea. By I will say this. Bear sounds like a top man imho. If Bear and his mates presence meant that 'regular' Rangers supporters had a lot less to deal with from ManU hooligans, then that's fair imho.

The police can not be everywhere and protect everyone. And I'm not advocating vigilanteism either. It's a complex world, and sometimes it takes a little lateral thinking/actions to get results, or even peace?

Read into that what you may. But I appreciate Bear's posts on here. Honest and enlightening. Well done Bear. (tu)

For the record i am not a main face or anything. I am only someone that get involved. I do not speak for the rest of the lads.............these are all my own personal views and opinions.

I have had fall out with our own lads before, and will again, but i am as honest and accurate as i can. there is other stuff that happens but i wont mention that for obvious reasons.

But you get the crux of what goes on. Plenty of our lads are on here and naturally don't want to say anything to protect themselves. My working life is abroad, as well as "home" being in Thailand. So have the luxury of being able to say what i do with out anyone working out who i am and grassing me up to anyone.........even though there will be people reading this would love to Dox.

After the Queens 11 captured Govan in 1872, many loyal Rangers pilgrims traveled to visit Ibrox which they referred to as the Temple. However, though the area of Ibrox was under relatively secure control, the rest of the Paisley Road West was not. Evil casuals abounded, and pilgrims were routinely slaughtered, sometimes by the hundreds, as they attempted to make the journey from Kinning Park into Ibrox proper. Around 2010 some veterans proposed the creation of a hooligan order for the protection of these pilgrims. Martin Bain agreed to their request, and gave them space for a secret headquarters in the Swallow Hotel. This new warrior order took the name of the ICF, the Inner City Firm.... they were also known as Templars... and they feared neither demons nor men.”

:ph34r:

:lol::praise: