Casuals Fight (Govan West Corner)

TheNuts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's actually good that good guys like yourself are not really aware of us. It means we are actually doing our "job" so to speak.

There have been plenty of incidents over the years that would have made brilliant news paper headlines, so the organisation between ourselves and the other mob has come off.

Keep it up (tu)

Im not going to condemn the ICF or anybody that gets involved in that scene, if grown men want to fight with each other and its out the way of people who dont want to get involved then thats fine. Im sure the ICF being out in numbers protected alot of the normal fans, who wether they like it or not should be thankful to them as I severley doubt Strathclydes finest would have protected them should a 200 strong manc mob be round the corner team handed ready to indescriminently go to town on the "scarfers".

I generally dont understand what goes through the mind of the ICF etc... And have a few questions if anyone would be good enough to answer...

Do you ever think it is worth it, if say you got slashed or stabbed over a game of football?

I know most people in these circles love Rangers like the rest of us, but how would you feel if you missed the game you where going to due to a serious injury to you or your mates?

And lastly, is it like films like Green Street and Football Factory make out, and is there a danger of being attacked during the week off rival guys even when theres not a match on, kind of like gang fighting etc...?

Cheers for reading (tu)

Tbh if certain fans or the ICT or whatever want to fight after a game away from ibrox then its up to them really , don't think anyone who isn't a part of it can really have an opinion because they aren't involved , also it doesn't seem to have brought up anything negative towards the club , don't know much about the casuals. But what actually happend the last time united were up here ?

The amount of police last night was amazing, never seen so many and yet still they are hopeless. Last night I was crossing the road at The Wee Rangers Club and the copper tried to stop everyone getting past to let a car out and nobody would listen and the guy ended up going 'oh fuck it', thats who are supposed to be protecting us? They are nothing but guys/women that think they can talk down to anyone but are totally shite at their job.

Without people like Bear we would get a lot more incidents of trouble with other casuals attacking normal fans. Well in Bear (tu)

Im not going to condemn the ICF or anybody that gets involved in that scene, if grown men want to fight with each other and its out the way of people who dont want to get involved then thats fine. Im sure the ICF being out in numbers protected alot of the normal fans, who wether they like it or not should be thankful to them as I severley doubt Strathclydes finest would have protected them should a 200 strong manc mob be round the corner team handed ready to indescriminently go to town on the "scarfers".

I generally dont understand what goes through the mind of the ICF etc... And have a few questions if anyone would be good enough to answer...

Do you ever think it is worth it, if say you got slashed or stabbed over a game of football?

I know most people in these circles love Rangers like the rest of us, but how would you feel if you missed the game you where going to due to a serious injury to you or your mates?

And lastly, is it like films like Green Street and Football Factory make out, and is there a danger of being attacked during the week off rival guys even when theres not a match on, kind of like gang fighting etc...?

Cheers for reading (tu)

The answer is Yes, i have been stabbed 4 times, load of us have some battle scars on our faces, bodies and hands. We still do it.

But i know many that take a sore on and don't come back.

IMO there are a few things you need to have happen to see if you have it in your to be proeperly involved

1. Get nicked and handle the questions, ie don't grass

2. take a hammering and come back for more once the wounds are healed

3. The biggest one........BOTTLE

We had between 2-300 last night, but i can guarantee you if we had gone onto the PR and went ahead with the same number of Mancs 100 of then would have shat it. On the march to the ground last night all us old experienced lads were keeping quiet, hands in pockets, not looking an cops in the eyes as we KNEW we had a huge opportunity to get round to the Broomie and do the business. The new fresh lads had never ever been in a Mob like that so they were shouting singing because they had safety in numbers. Us old ones knew this was stupid, and we also knew what could potentially happen, Man U are a serious Mob. There could and would have been serious injuries on both sides if we had got round there. I also know there will be alot of the hangers on giving it the big one to their mates, on FB and Bebo today on how they were with the ICF last night. But they'll get found out eventually

It comes with the territory and has happened to all of us loads of times.

I enjoy the films as a "movie" but they are miles from the truth. And yes sometimes things happen away from match day. Not so much in Scotland but i know in London there have been revenge attacks at work places, in pubs etc.

Hope that helps :beer1:

The police were absaloutley shocking last night, My brother and i were sitting in the Broomie so we walked up past Bar72 along the Govan to get to our turnstiles only to be almost attacked by a policewoman on a horse. They had the battons out and everything. Had to walk back along the Govan, Along the Copland and Along the Main Stand to get to our turnstille about 50meters away from where the horses were. Now, surely they could have set up like a barrier of coppers and stewards to let us bears around to the broomie?

On another note, when getting of the Subway, a few bears were singing but nobody else was so the guy shouts 'Mon its a European night, whys no1 singing?' guy infront of him turned around and said 'United mate' to wich about 20 of them started singing 'Glory Glory Man Utd'. Was pretty funnu the expresssion on the guys face.

The answer is Yes, i have been stabbed 4 times, load of us have some battle scars on our faces, bodies and hands. We still do it.

But i know many that take a sore on and don't come back.

IMO there are a few things you need to have happen to see if you have it in your to be proeperly involved

1. Get nicked and handle the questions, ie don't grass

2. take a hammering and come back for more once the wounds are healed

3. The biggest one........BOTTLE

We had between 2-300 last night, but i can guarantee you if we had gone onto the PR and went ahead with the same number of Mancs 100 of then would have shat it. On the march to the ground last night all us old experienced lads were keeping quiet, hands in pockets, not looking an cops in the eyes as we KNEW we had a huge opportunity to get round to the Broomie and do the business. The new fresh lads had never ever been in a Mob like that so they were shouting singing because they had safety in numbers. Us old ones knew this was stupid, and we also knew what could potentially happen, Man U are a serious Mob. There could and would have been serious injuries on both sides if we had got round there. I also know there will be alot of the hangers on giving it the big one to their mates, on FB and Bebo today on how they were with the ICF last night. But they'll get found out eventually

It comes with the territory and has happened to all of us loads of times.

I enjoy the films as a "movie" but they are miles from the truth. And yes sometimes things happen away from match day. Not so much in Scotland but i know in London there have been revenge attacks at work places, in pubs etc.

Hope that helps :beer1:

I thought the casuals "rule book" was all about having a scrap, no weapons. If someone came at me with a blade, I know I'd walk away and shitebag or not.

It was funny Just before the stadium bar a wagon pulled up and before the 3rd copper in the back squeezed out the side door to try n form a line to stop us the majority were past them.

The cops made an arse of it last night and got very very lucky, a couldny believe every single member managed tae shrug them of and end up in the same pub together without a cindy in sight

Yip...................a lot of us were in the game..........and a lot are season ticket holders. There was about 40-60 of us in the Swallow during the game and believe me, we were all glued to the game as much as any other Bear......................

We know a lot don;t like us...........but fuck them, the amount of times we have bailed out good decent rangers fans is in it's hundreds. Man U knew what we had out last night and bottled it. If we were not out they would have marched down the PR like last time battering every cunt. We were in 3 or 4 pubs close together on the PR.......no mob in the WORLD would have bugged us last night as everyone was more than up for it.

WE did our job and kept you lot safe at the end of the day. Ok the lad on this thread that got chased in the town............that is gonna happen, and Man U are the biggest Bully Mob there is..............At least you didn;t have to deal with 2-500 Man U waltzing around IBROX STADIUM taking liberties.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this a parody, if so it's a great one......

Our bus parks on Whitefield road but when we arrived we were stopped by about 7 police vans, about 50 police officers and about 200 Man U fans all jogging up the street. Didn't have a clue what was happening. Anyone else see this?

The amount of police last night was amazing, never seen so many and yet still they are hopeless. Last night I was crossing the road at The Wee Rangers Club and the copper tried to stop everyone getting past to let a car out and nobody would listen and the guy ended up going 'oh fuck it', thats who are supposed to be protecting us? They are nothing but guys/women that think they can talk down to anyone but are totally shite at their job.

Without people like Bear we would get a lot more incidents of trouble with other casuals attacking normal fans. Well in Bear (tu)

When I made my way to my seat it felt like some film. There was police everywhere, signs telling Man Utd fans where to go, loudspeakers and the chopper.

Cheers Bear for answering :beer1:

Always wondered what drives people to be involved in stuff like this, my knowledge is limited to Danny Dyer programmes etc... :lol: I know I couldnt be involved as am not much of a fighter unless somebody is trying to get in my face or whatever.

If you where giving a choice between watching Rangers but had to give up the fighting would you do it?

One last thing, it strikes me when watching these programmes or hearing stories that when 2 casual groups try to arrange a fight are they like mates and text each other etc...? And is there a respect between the main guys or is it just pure hatred?

WeAreThePeople :crab:

Cheers Bear for answering :beer1:

Always wondered what drives people to be involved in stuff like this, my knowledge is limited to Danny Dyer programmes etc... :lol: I know I couldnt be involved as am not much of a fighter unless somebody is trying to get in my face or whatever.

If you where giving a choice between watching Rangers but had to give up the fighting would you do it?

One last thing, it strikes me when watching these programmes or hearing stories that when 2 casual groups try to arrange a fight are they like mates and text each other etc...? And is there a respect between the main guys or is it just pure hatred?

WeAreThePeople :crab:

LOL..........The rangers are numero uno. Yeah we do know a lot of lads from other mobs personally, just like you'll know Tim, Jambos, Thistle fans.

Mobile phones with video cameras can be a scourge these days. Too many people filming things they shouldn't be and sending round the clips. You must be totally stupid to film something that can get people into trouble. On another note Rangers forums are monitored by the police.

Mobile phones with video cameras can be a scourge these days. Too many people filming things they shouldn't be and sending round the clips. You must be totally stupid to film something that can get people into trouble. On another note Rangers forums are monitored by the police.

if anyone has a video we would love for you to delete it.........but if one appears online and some of us go to jail.............well............

They can't monitor the bheast sites then, look at all the shit wee Novo had from them not to mention the refs addresses being published etc etc

Bear

Would give you guys my scarf any day ( as long as I get it back, it's lucky).... (tu)