Casuals Fight (Govan West Corner)

TheNuts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're complaining on this thread about a group using intimidation and violence to protect their own people, whilst on another thread you are making your feelings clear on scabs and championing a movement whose members have used intimidation and violence to protect their own people against said scabs. Principles?

Where did you see me championing violence of any kind? From any group be they fitba thugs or union enforcers?

As i see you not a reader.

As i see you're a fucking fanny.

Yesterday you were giving it big licks that you lost intrest n wouldnt be back in this thread... yet you're on every page constantly saying that ppl know you.... you argue the same way as Mike used to right down to a fucking T!

Wheres all these people who know you? :wanker: :wanker:

To all the people slagging guys like Bear for 'bragging' or what not; this is only being discussed because it happened outside the stadium in full view of thousands of fans. Stuff like this happens a lot and is kept well away from the people who don't want to get involved. I'm sure there's hundreds of better stories than last night over the years, but its kept between people who want to be involved.

Reading down this thread, couldnt have put it better than this gentleman.

No wonder our name is tarnished; with idiots thinking they are protecting other Rangers fans.

Come on mate, thats unfair. Show me an article were Rangers Casuals..and just casuals have tarnished our name in the media.

Why do you think they don't protect our fans? Do you think other hooligans would just not bother if Rangers went to town but didn't bring any casuals. Don't be naive bud.

FAO: Moses McNeil & Adoniram.

It saddens me to note you two are at loggerheads on this thread. I'm sure you've more in common than you have differences, but hey......that's the way of the internet forum.

For what it's worth, I'm some years past the stage of boxing up and down the Paisley Road West (I'm no shrinking violet, but age does have its drawbacks) but I have to say that the liberties that were taken by the Manc bastards the last time around were worthy of response and if Adoniram and others felt the need to stand up and be counted then I take my hat off to them for that.

In closing, can I ask you Moses - what if it were a family member of yours that was given a hammering the last time out?

Would you forgive and forget?

I have no say in the choices made by those who justify violence.

I've agreed with Adoniram before and may well again - but not over this.

The idea there is a moral code to guide and support the thuggery is laughably inept. When it starts, it's out of control. I've seen more violence at fitba matches than I care to remember, culminating in the 1980 cup final. Why mention that at all? Because I've seen bear fighting bear. Time and again. Violence on this scale can easily become indiscriminate - do people forget flying bottles that were once a hazard amongst our own support? I'm far from convinced that neo-thug has a superior moral code to guide them.

It's done now - these opinions we share probably wont matter next time either.

Why hide on anonymous aswell Smile? or shall we go back to calling you Mike? :sherlock:

Who's mike i'm sure my ip cant be checked by admin to confirm i'm not him.

You seem to have issues with another poster not me you added nothing to the thread bar wanker gestures and poor back up efforts without actually reading the thread.

Who's mike i'm sure my ip cant be checked by admin to confirm i'm not him.

You seem to have issues with another poster not me you added nothing to the thread bar wanker gestures and poor back up efforts without actually reading the thread.

I can roll / mask my ip easily, so dont even spout pish! :wanker:

Whys none of the "Anti ICF" Answered the questions?

I have no say in the choices made by those who justify violence.

I've agreed with Adoniram before and may well again - but not over this.

The idea there is a moral code to guide and support the thuggery is laughably inept. When it starts, it's out of control. I've seen more violence at fitba matches than I care to remember, culminating in the 1980 cup final. Why mention that at all? Because I've seen bear fighting bear. Time and again. Violence on this scale can easily become indiscriminate - do people forget flying bottles that were once a hazard amongst our own support? I'm far from convinced that neo-thug has a superior moral code to guide them.

It's done now - these opinions we share probably wont matter next time either.

You never answered his question.

I can roll / mask my ip easily, so dont even spout pish! :wanker:

Whys none of the "Anti ICF" Answered the questions?

Yes you can but why would i, Just to get at a wee troll who's seeking attention by abusing posters.

I sometimes think the government scheme to give every idiot a computers failed us.

Enough of the personal attacks, everyone is entitled to their view if you can't argue/discuss the thread topic and continue to ruin it then the thread will just end up being closed.

Can you clear up the fact i'm not Mike for him, at least it would end some paranoia on his part.

Yes you can but why would i, Just to get at a wee troll who's seeking attention by abusing posters.

I sometimes think the government scheme to give every idiot a computers failed us.

See this is why you're getting pelters.... I've worked since i left school... no one has gave me any computers..... So once again you are slabbering shite.

Seeking attention by abusing users? It's only you... hardly every1 is it?

See this is why you're getting pelters.... I've worked since i left school... no one has gave me any computers..... So once again you are slabbering shite.

Seeking attention by abusing users? It's only you... hardly every1 is it?

No getting pelter as you term it because you dont read the thread, your a daft wee boy who thinks posting wanker gesture over the internets cool, or add something to a thread.

Its hardly debating a post.