FIFA Career- Anyone Still Play?

Papa Sasac

I've never completed more than a season in any FIFA before, so want to change that this year. Went Borussia Dortmund, and just past the January window, sitting third tied with Wolfsburg and Bayern on 64 points, Schalke one behind. Got a very good defence, kept the most clean sheets in the league, and score regularly. Lining up something like:

Weidenfeller

Grygera Subotic Hummells Dede/Schmelzer

Kehl

Kuba Grosskeutz

Kagawa

Zidan Barrios/Lewandowski

Got a strong squad, with Sahin, Gotze, Hajnal, Kakuta filling the bench.

Plan on joining Liverpool or Arsenal at some stage. Really enjoying Career this year, ironed out a lot of problems it had in previous years.

I'm playing a career with Nantes, my pro is the star midfielder and captain.

Scored a pen and the celebration looked like he dived head first into the post and lay on the ground.

Thought I killed him :lol:

Scored a pen and the celebration looked like he dived head first into the post and lay on the ground.

:lol:

I just won my first league last night, and what a finish. Schalke beat me again, so were 1 point ahead of me, Bayern and Wolfsburg trailing behind. Both of us kept winning, then I played borussia monchengladbach. Losing 2-1 with 5 minutes left, I won the game with the last kick from a corner. Then played Bayern, who'd beat me 5-1 and 4-0 earlier in the league and cup. I win 4-1, Schalke draw with Mainz. I'm top.

I beat St Pauli 3-2, Schalke lose to Bremen. :D

Job offers from Dortmund, Bayern and Tenerife. Taking Borussia into the Champions League though. Fun.

Startd a New season yesterday with Man City.

Sold off the fringe players and Loaned out alot of Younger Kids and bought Edin Hazard for £15m, Neymar for £12m, Hulk for £19m and Bale for £15m.

Second week of December, 1 Point Behind Arsenal.

Man City -

GK - Julio Cesar

RCB - Maicon

CB - Toure

LCB - Chiellini

CDM - Toure

RM - Ribery

LM - Silva

CAM - Sneijder

RW - Tevez

ST - Torres

LW - Bastos

Bench consists of Pazzini, Bellamy, Ramos, Kolarov, Milner, Given and Adebayor, Best players in reserves are Balloteli and Biabiany.

Rangers team nearly finished first season

GK:MCGREGOR

RB:WHITAKER

CB:WEIR

CB:BOUGHERRA

LB:PAPAC

RW:WEISS(LOAN FROM MAN CITY)

CM:DAVIS

CM:MCCULLOCH

LW:KASTRATI(LOAN FROM FC TWENTE

CF:MILLER (TOP SCORER 30 GOALS :crabflute: )

CF:JELAVIC ( SECOND TOP SCORER 28 GOALS)

How do ye do that celebration ?

No idea.

Was running towards the goals pressed some random combination and jumped into the post and just lay there for a while.

If you hold the left trigger and push your right stick to the left it usually works for me :)

I had fifa 11 for xbox but i'm gettin rid of it so I got it for ps3 haha, when I had it for 360 I won the league and cup with Rangers and was half way into my second season looking good. When I got it for ps3 I went Arsenal, Won the treble (world class btw) and now in my second season ive just qualified for the last 16 of the champions league, signed pranjic,busquets,pedro,zidan and a few other average players. P.s some of the fifa teams in this post are unreal man

Won everything in my second season, including CL, with a team that still had McGregor, Whittaker, Bougherra, Davis, Edu and Miller.

Beat Inter 4-0 in the final after being 3-0 up after seven minutes :lol:

All on Legendary.