The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Breaking News that I'm hearing Gunslinger is lining up a bid with his 894 posts from this thread, plus an add on of 300 posts, from any other takeover related thread, every Transfer window for the next 3 years.

I'm also hearing conflicting reports that Frankie & Boss are lining up a rival bid with the same terms as GS, however they have promised to ban Darryl from Ibrox and any other Anti-Rangers reporters.

It is mere speculation right now that CanadianBacon and Spangles are suggesting that all 3 spivs have nae pot tae piss between them (tu)

I'll keep you updated folks.

Breaking News that I'm hearing Gunslinger is lining up a bid with his 894 posts from this thread, plus and add on of 300 posts, from any other takeover related thread, every Transfer window for the next 3 years.

I'm also hearing conflicting reports that Frankie & Boss are lining up a rival bid with the same terms as GS, however they have promised to ban Darryl from Ibrox and any other Anti-Rangers reporters.

It is mere speculation right now that CanadianBacon and Spangles are suggesting that all 3 spivs have nae pot tae piss between them (tu)

:clap::lol:

Breaking News that I'm hearing Gunslinger is lining up a bid with his 894 posts from this thread, plus an add on of 300 posts, from any other takeover related thread, every Transfer window for the next 3 years.

I always thought Spangles and CB were the same person.

I always thought Spangles and CB were the same person.

Hey - I'm an Admin - no' a fuckin' magician. :sherlock:

This just in........

Spangles and CB seen dancing the night away in London Bistro in the company of Miss World and Missing In Action. A bubbly CB said, "I've just met up with spangles for the first time ever. We'd chatted on one of the fanzine websites and one word borrowed another and before you know it we're both down here shagging Miss World and her less pretty pal, Missing In Action."

He added, "We decided London would be the best place to get away from all the takeover talk and it helps when most of the London-based spivs are up in Glasgow on a jolly - funded by someone else's money we hear."

We were then joined by spangles, "Hey - that's MISTER Spangles to you pal."

He then bopped back onto the dance floor to bop and bee-bop to his heart's content.

An insider at the BBC said, "We expect that this dancing and shagging session could last for a few days....at least 48-hours anyway."

:rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap::thumbup:

just brightened up my day that did!

Lol :lol:

Just got text from my best mate saying his wife who is chartered surveyor here in edinburgh had been told to go to ibrox to survey it!

Anyone think this could do with takeover?

No!!!

Just got text from my best mate saying his wife who is chartered surveyor here in edinburgh had been told to go to ibrox to survey it!

Or made up rubbish.

My mates brother text me saying he is going to Ibrox to empty the bins. Could that be to do with the takeover too?

Were selling it. Me and one other member of RM are looking to buy a staidum to turn it into flats :rolleyes:

No that will be go survey a space to build the new trophy room now that Celtic and the Lurgan bigot have fucked up royally!!

:uk:

Ha Ha thats what i text my mate back said bank where probably looking to sell ground

What did you say after that thn Dec? Did you say they will sell the ground but i wish ra sellick eff cee had the bottle to win titles.

What did you say after that thn Dec? Did you say they will sell the ground but i wish ra sellick eff cee had the bottle to win titles.

Nice edit. :P

If you must know i asked him why the fuck was his team taking ivan sproule back! and we all know they dont have the bottle my birthday monday so hopefully title party tuesday :beer1: