The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

AJ's quote today: "After that I will go back to being the club's number one fan."

Arrogant fud. What gives him the right to think he is the club's number one fan?

I was just about to post about that. What a cheeky dick. What the fuck has he done to label himself that. Has he travelled to everyhome and away game like some bears and traversed the hardships that come with that <cr> dont fukin think so

Notice on BBC article they have debt down to £22 mil....... Funny that

This bit sticks out to

"Our views will come out in the future and I'm comfortable with that, but I don't want to stand in the way of progress. I will resign as intended on 16 May but will be working hard until then to make sure Rangers secure the SPL title.

Noticed that myself 00000042.gif

If you call this good news...each to there own....

Given the chairman and the board have now approved (and improved) the bid, then hopefully that adds a bit more credibility to Whyte's plans.

You have just made a statement that you have zero idea if true.

How on Earth do you know that the Board want whats best for Rangers?

They have sat around and done fcuk all why the club has nearly went down the swanny only intimating a takeover themselves when they are close to being out on their arses.

How ironic that you use your own failings to throw back at me.

How do you know they are idiots?

How much confidential information are they allowed to release by law?

How much can they comment on in an ongoing takeover without breaching Stock market rules?

And what proof do you have that they are in this for self gain and self interest?

Maybe his plans but not him imo..... :sherlock:

If Johnston has any doubts about the plans or the person behind them he should resign immediately - especially if this means the deal is going through against his wishes.

The fact he hasn't done suggests he's happy enough.

However, I agree every Rangers fan would do well to remain extremely cautious until we know a lot more about Craig Whyte.

If Johnston has any doubts about the plans or the person behind them he should resign immediately - especially if this means the deal is going through against his wishes.

The fact he hasn't done suggests he's happy enough.

However, I agree every Rangers fan would do well to remain extremely cautious until we know a lot more about Craig Whyte.

Will we know more though? From what people have said, the man is extremely private.

Great end to the season, lets win the league and start announcing a pre contracts for the likes Conway, new contracts for McGregor and Davis and slap a bid in for Goodwillie.....bury them and watch them turn on Lemmon :cool:

How ironic that you use your own failings to throw back at me.

How do you know they are idiots?

How much confidential information are they allowed to release by law?

How much can they comment on in an ongoing takeover without breaching Stock market rules?

And what proof do you have that they are in this for self gain and self interest?

The Board we have in place have seen us slip into an absolute mess over a gradual period and have stood by and done nothing.

Is this wrong ? yes/no?

We were told by our Part Time American Based Chairman and MB that we had a 'much improved relationship' with the bank...We didn't

Over the whole tenure of Bain we have been told of this 'search for external investment' Nothing.

As for Grieg and co I see them as Legends as Players who are part of an old boys at club of people who bring very little if anything to the table...

This is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

In the future we will see who is correct.

I'd like to think we all just want what is best for Rangers.

The Board we have in place have seen us slip into an absolute mess over a gradual period and have stood by and done nothing.

Is this wrong ? yes/no?

We were told by our Part Time American Based Chairman and MB that we had a 'much improved relationship' with the bank...We didn't

Over the whole tenure of Bain we have been told of this 'search for external investment' Nothing.

As for Grieg and co I see them as Legends as Players who are part of an old boys at club of people who bring very little if anything to the table...

This is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

In the future we will see who is correct.

I'd like to think we all just want what is best for Rangers.

Of course you are and i am equally entitle to disagree with you and others so long as it is in the spirit of sensible debate (Which it is)

I am basing my view of the Board on their handling of this takeover deal which i assumed you were referring to.

Over the piece though (Before Johnston arrived) they have been appalling in their negligence and defence of the Rangers.

Johnstons sole remit when he was installed as Chairman was to seek a buyer for the club so i am not going to apportion too much blame on to him as the day to day running of the club has always been in the hands of Smithers. (Bain)

:uk:

I don't doubt for one second I've been to more matches than you have had hot dinners, sonny.

Part timer so ye are :pipe:

Was that back in the days before other teams got to keep their own ticket money/gate receipts? :lol: