Bill Leckie Bang On The Money

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a tim i know, they are out to get him for this and wont let it go. They are idiots.

T***C****C is spewing apparantly over this, dont know about the others.

:)

Im very surprised his editor allowed this to go to print. I dont think weve heard the last of this no matter how true it is. Dallas' email was true and look what happened to him!

Good to see someone speaking the truth, hes only saying what we all think. The fuckin child molesting fenian bastards should be hung :chopometer: these cunts are away above themselves. There bringing sectarianism up into a new level fenian kiddy fiddling cunts.

According to a tim i know, they are out to get him for this and wont let it go. They are idiots.

T***C****C is spewing apparantly over this, dont know about the others.

:)

Im very surprised his editor allowed this to go to print. I dont think weve heard the last of this no matter how true it is. Dallas' email was true and look what happened to him!

Nothing they can do, he's a journo and he can say what he want's, his editor must have known what he was doing by publishing it but it's freedom of the press afterall.

:lol: :lol:

Cyber civil war breaking out over on Talk Theltic over Bill Leckie's article.

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/scottish-football/93438-scumbag-bill-leckie-again-3.html

Love it :lol:

Don't normally view these forums but some of them seem quite intellegent, MarcoVanBeasten...telling them like it is (tu)