Controversial decisions given against us

ka0s_

Hi pretty new around here so be gentle :pipe:

I need help to backup my point for an school essay and i need a list of controversial decisions against us; so i can review them and involve them in my essay!

It would be good if you write the date, team we were playing and wether it was home or away..

Thank!

Kind regards,

ka0s_

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi pretty new around here so be gentle :pipe:

I need help to backup my point for an school essay and i need a list of controversial decisions against us; so i can review them and involve them in my essay!

It would be good if you write the date, team we were playing and wether it was home or away..

Thank!

Kind regards,

ka0s_

What school do you goto?.......... :dry:

Just to cancel out them moaning about the Fortune goal at Celtic Park, season before (Scott McDonald goal, 1-0 win) first half, a corner, Kirk Broadfoot jumps with Boruc at the post. Identical scenario, goal chopped off.

Was it that game that happened?

I was actually thinking about that incident the other day, but couldn't remember what game it was.

Was it that game that happened?

I was actually thinking about that incident the other day, but couldn't remember what game it was.

Yup. That was the game.

Funny how one incident get's mentioned all the time and the other, identical incident never get's brought up.

Yup. That was the game.

Funny how one incident get's mentioned all the time and the other, identical incident never get's brought up.

I know

Look at the Lafferty on Hinkel tackle with Stokes on Papac

Stokes was hardly mentioned, Lafferty was constantly getting slated in the papers for his tackle