Evening Bears

Dado'sMulls

Been a LONG time since I last posted here, due to a burst computer among other things, been reading ever since and the banter is sublime as usual! Anyway, thought I'd share something with you all. Around the corner from my house is a wee restaurant that Sir David Murray has been known to visit on the odd occasion (he has a house about a mile and a half from me). Rumour had it he was gonna be there tonight with some other Gers staff, so about half an hour ago I took a wee stroll past said restaurant and sure enough, SDM, Martin Bain, Walter Smith, and I'm 95% sure a certain Mr Whyte were sat round a table scoffing away. Could just have been discussing X-Factor, but hey. Make of it what you will. And I know this has a hint of classic fitbaw message board bollocks to it, but just telling y'all what I saw. Make of it what you will!

Been a LONG time since I last posted here, due to a burst computer among other things, been reading ever since and the banter is sublime as usual! Anyway, thought I'd share something with you all. Around the corner from my house is a wee restaurant that Sir David Murray has been known to visit on the odd occasion (he has a house about a mile and a half from me). Rumour had it he was gonna be there tonight with some other Gers staff, so about half an hour ago I took a wee stroll past said restaurant and sure enough, SDM, Martin Bain, Walter Smith, and I'm 95% sure a certain Mr Whyte were sat round a table scoffing away. Could just have been discussing X-Factor, but hey. Make of it what you will. And I know this has a hint of classic fitbaw message board bollocks to it, but just telling y'all what I saw. Make of it what you will!

Wont be surprised if a photographer is following Whyte about 24/7, if hes there tonight then its looking good.

Had to log on here thru my PS3, then get a new password sent to my email address, which I then retrieved thru my phone..... U get the picture. My computer is fucked haha. I had thought of taking a photo but having someone stand at a window snapping away while u eat would surely be annoying/weird. Plus the flash off Bain and Whyte's fake bake might have blinded poor Walt n Minty.

Had to log on here thru my PS3, then get a new password sent to my email address, which I then retrieved thru my phone..... U get the picture. My computer is fucked haha. I had thought of taking a photo but having someone stand at a window snapping away while u eat would surely be annoying/weird. Plus the flash off Bain and Whyte's fake bake might have blinded poor Walt n Minty.

Or maybe you are just talking pish.

What is the name of the restaurant then? Also, if you had a pic of it, you could have made a fortune selling it...

Or maybe you are just talking pish.

What is the name of the restaurant then? Also, if you had a pic of it, you could have made a fortune selling it...

Fortune? Doubtful. The Roost Restaurant, bridge of earn, Perthshire. Minty owns a house just round the road on the Dunbarney estate. Things a monster, deer running round the garden the whole shebang. Mibbe no this time of year mind!

Haha, tough times brother bear.

Sorry, I was doubting you as well!

So why weren't you posting on your PS3 or your iPhone? Surely if you could log-in, you could post...no?

Bit of ignorance on my part really. The Internet browser on the PS3 is annoying and I only got my phone a couple of months ago. Been reading the site but couldn't remember

My password so I thought fuck it. Thought last nights situation was worthy of getting a new password and sharing developments with the bears! If u believe me that is haha.