Dear Scott Parker...

Amac9

Dear Scott Parker

Sort out your ridiculous hair , then leave west ham and watch them get relegated . Join spurs for undeserved ridiculous money and struggle to get a game , hopefully sitting on the bench as the epl continuos to overspend on a massive scale . Then watch as more and more clubs go bust and laugh out loud like an evil bond villain . Mmwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa !

Dear Scott Parker

Sort out your ridiculous hair , then leave west ham and watch them get relegated . Join spurs for undeserved ridiculous money and struggle to get a game , hopefully sitting on the bench as the epl continuos to overspend on a massive scale . Then watch as more and more clubs go bust and laugh out loud like an evil bond villain . Mmwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa !

I can safely say no-one expected that

Dear Scott Parker

Haha. :lol:

Scott Parker should be applauded for staying at West Ham and playing well every game.

It's refreshing to see a player getting on with his job and not moaning about money or a move to a bigger club.. shame there aren't more like him.

He's the last of a dying breed.

Scott Parker should be applauded for staying at West Ham and playing well every game.

It's refreshing to see a player getting on with his job and not moaning about money or a move to a bigger club.. shame there aren't more like him.

He's the last of a dying breed.

I'd be content to stay where I was if my employers were paying me 75k a week too.

I'd be content to stay where I was if my employers were paying me 75k a week too.

Well wouldn't we all... but most footballers would look at it like this... 'I'm just as good as Gareth Barry and he's getting much more, I want a rise'. :sherlock: