Ibrox water damage

gunnybear1

Just wondering if anyone has heard about the damage at ibrox. Ive just heard a rumour that bar 72 and other hospitality areas are severly damaged and is putting the game against the unwashed in doubt. I realise there is nearly two weeks to repair this but with Murray unwilling to maintain ibrox to the standards we deserve is he going to shell out the cash to pay work over Xmas and new year

Just wondering if anyone has heard about the damage at ibrox. Ive just heard a rumour that bar 72 and other hospitality areas are severly damaged and is putting the game against the unwashed in doubt. I realise there is nearly two weeks to repair this but with Murray unwilling to maintain ibrox to the standards we deserve is he going to shell out the cash to pay work over Xmas and new year

Not having bar 72 or hospitality shouldn't affect the game.

well i dont think anyone will leave it cause they cant be arsed paying to fix it, i know there are rumours a plenty but cmon do you honestly think that it wont get fixed, or is it a case of he is selling us, he dont care and that means the new owners are gonna have to buy with the damage thats been causeddoh

The damage is with toilets, without which a public entertainment licence is invalid. Games don't get cancelled because hospitality suites are out of commission. Also the bulk of the cost will be taken up by insurance.

What are the standards you deserve as a matter of interest?

My work mate was in Ibrox during the week to change a beer cooler and from what he said the damage is quite substantial but IS being worked on. One of the big facilities managment companies, cant remember which one, was in with plumbers, sparks and joiners etc.

Water damage in the toilet areas resulting in Ibrox closed on public health grounds and you can't wait to turn it into a "have a go at Murray" issue.

I was down at the ticket office earlier on and started to build up a bit of rapport with the girl. Then I casually slipped in a wee question about the repairs. She didn't give away anything. Hmmmmm?

It's hard enough for her just to do her job never mind asking her about repairs,don't complicate things for a woman :ph34r: