***The Official Champions v bheggars Thread***

Muff

I will say this now: we will not win the league this season. If you cant get fired up to play your fiercent rivals on the day of the 40th anniversary when 66 of your fans lives were lost, when can you get fired up then? Imagine how much worse this could have been had Hooper and Ljunberg been playing. Disgracefull, I feel so so sorry for the victims families having to watch this shower of shite

Sadly, i have to back your claims. I said at the start of season that the lack of quality and players in our side would eventually get the better of us. We must win our two games in hand and be simply faultless. Drop out of the Europa League Rangers, its not going to do us any favours what so ever. SDM? Hurry your fucking hole and get the club sold.

No excuses from me, not the ref's fault, no contentious decisions .... we have been poor for 75 on the 90 minutes of this match.

They came with a desire to win that we have completely lacked, they showed the fight that we didn't.

Did over confidence creep into this side today, I think it certainly affected our support, many believing we just had to turn up to win.

Agreed - was really afraid of something like this happening today.

Pish.

Miller has done literally fuck all.

Weiss could beat men all day but his end product is severely lacking.

Davis has been slow and seems to be lacking in ideas.

McGregor has had barely anything to do, but when he was called upon he fucked it up big time.

shut up and go back to random chat thread ya fukin loony

So your happy with that performance then? Is that the performance of Champions? They are going to spend during the transfer window, they have a bigger squad, we have Europa League games and rearranged games to play, fixtures piling up. Folk said the tims had no team spirit but this win will give them belief. I hate to say it but we were abysmal and they well and truly out played us and seemed hungrier for the win, which is a fucking disgrace on a day like today

I will say this now: we will not win the league this season. If you cant get fired up to play your fiercent rivals on the day of the 40th anniversary when 66 of your fans lives were lost, when can you get fired up then? Imagine how much worse this could have been had Hooper and Ljunberg been playing. Disgracefull, I feel so so sorry for the victims families having to watch this shower of shite

We have plenty of players out injured, and this is practically Celtic's best team. They only won this because of 2 of our mistakes - Foster pass and Ness not closing down. Celtic are shit.

We will walk the league with Edu, Naismith, Jelavic, Lafferty 100% fit, and even... Broadfoot.