I absolutely despise t*rriers

GOAT

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ABOD why don't you just shut the fuck up and stop posting bullshit on here... you don't give a fiddlers fuck about Glasgow Rangers.. you only post in these stupid contentious threads.. you're a dumb boring fuckin neanderthal. Lets see your pics of you at Ibrox????? have you ever fucking been? I'm starting to doubt it! You're a boring piece of shit!

The nerves are starting to kick in as we get ever closer to the truth.

Thats the sign of guilt you know

o and by the way we are not called Glasgow Rangers theres no such team.

who the fuck is it then?

As i said back it up?

It makes sense

you bound to have more than one pic on your computer of you wearing a Rangers top if it is you?

But the real evidence would be what i said before.

The nerves are starting to kick in as we get ever closer to the truth.

Thats the sign of guilt you know

o and by the way we are not called Glasgow Rangers theres no such team.

Ok . what are you're views on Rangers FC ? What are your opinions on Walter, Ally , the team, etc etc... You just seem to attack real Bears on here, what are your thoughts about the season etc... Lets hear it?

You're boring the fuck out of me with the pish you post!!!

the evidence is in this thread.....

FFS TWB he's not even worth the reply... just another guy who only posts in these threads... he'll be long gone when Rangers start winning again.

Yous not worked it out yet? ABOD is obviously a tim on the wind-up doh

Another sign of guilt

Try and get rid of someone sussing you out good idea.

But i have people on here and another forum that can vouch for me.

Do you?

I'm off to bed Bears, can't be assed with this retard anymore.. (yes ABOD you're a fuckin retard) bring you're mates down to Ballynahinch to meet real Rangers fans (the type who attend games) and stop bull shitting on this forum... you're a fuckin numpty son! You know fuck all squared about rangers lad!

Ok . what are you're views on Rangers FC ? What are your opinions on Walter, Ally , the team, etc etc... You just seem to attack real Bears on here, what are your thoughts about the season etc... Lets hear it?

You're boring the fuck out of me with the pish you post!!!

Pish?

I'm only finding out the truth do you not want to know the truth?

Or would it hurt you that much to know it or are you just one of them also?

Pish?

I'm only finding out the truth do you not want to know the truth?

Or would it hurt you that much to know it or are you just one of them also?

Well cunt... and you are a cunt!

I happen to know that I am a Rangers fan.. you however are not... you're a typical loyalist who knows fuck all about rangers and bullies your own sort.. I've seen it a million times son... you think you're the voice of loyalism because you live 'on derrys walls' in reality.. you're a jumped up little chav who knows fuck all about anything! FACT.. now kindly fuck off back to your sad little life! and leave us real fans alone!

I happen to know that I am a Rangers fan.. you however are not... you're a typical loyalist who knows fuck all about rangers and bullies your own sort.. I've seen it a million times son... you think you're the voice of loyalism because you live 'on derrys walls' in reality.. you're a jumped up little chav who knows fuck all about anything! FACT.. now kindly fuck off back to your sad little life! and leave us real fans alone!

spot on.

I right you don't know me and to be honest i'm no voice for Loyalism

Loyalism speaks for itself

And i'm not little so fuck you off and let the big boys sort this out you fucking fenian loving cunt.

I right you don't know me and to be honest i'm no voice for Loyalism

Loyalism speaks for itself

And i'm not little so fuck you off and let the big boys sort this out you fucking fenian loving cunt.

Keep digging chav!

I don't give a flying fuck what size you are either!

I'm off to bed Bears, can't be assed with this retard anymore.. (yes ABOD you're a fuckin retard) bring you're mates down to Ballynahinch to meet real Rangers fans (the type who attend games) and stop bull shitting on this forum... you're a fuckin numpty son! You know fuck all squared about rangers lad!

Is Ballynahinch where all the "real" Rangers fans are? :lol:doh