I absolutely despise t*rriers

GOAT

I'm really off this time.... Getting threatened by a REAL Bear.

Quote from a Pm ABOD to me.

'You fucking GROW UP i tell you something now son and you're a son compared to me right

You're making me angry young fella and ill get you and ill rip that fucking head of you you hear me'

You remind me of the paramilitaries who beat the shite out of their own people but run like hell when the Taigs come... seen it a million times!

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really off this time.... Getting threatened by a REAL Bear.

Quote from a Pm ABOD to me.

'You fucking GROW UP i tell you something now son and you're a son compared to me right

You're making me angry young fella and ill get you and ill rip that fucking head of you you hear me'

You remind me of the paramilitaries who beat the shite out of their own people but run like hell when the Taigs come... seen it a million times!

Aye Paramilitaries aye you know about them wouldn't you :rolleyes:

O and by the way i have never ever been in any paramiltary and never will so think again cunt.

i dont get it...

HEY TRAVELING WILBEARY I AM SORRY its seems i was wrong you were at the game today

heres the proof sorry i doubted ye.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: nice frock

is the guy on the right shagging you by the way

post-46207-034533400 1294032840_thumb.jp

Does anyone else not look back and feel sick with how much they were outsinging us from start to finish. As much as I hate giving those bastards anything to boast about they were rocking Broomy and I felt sick as hell, on the bright side now we know how they have been feeling the last 3 seasons :lol:

Does anyone else not look back and feel sick with how much they were outsinging us from start to finish. As much as I hate giving those bastards anything to boast about they were rocking Broomy and I felt sick as hell, on the bright side now we know how they have been feeling the last 3 seasons :lol:

I don't understand it, its like yesterday they totally forgot the fact they are shite and were only here for a party, singing non stop for 90 minutes.

I don't understand it, its like yesterday they totally forgot the fact they are shite and were only here for a party, singing non stop for 90 minutes.

Ye, I am also confussed, was boiling my blood because I was right beside the bastards. They are a weird bunch