• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That coz it is him mate and suprise suprise he's made his bebo private

http://www.thescotti...ng-IRA-yob.html

Don't know why they are trying to get contact with a representative of Strachan.

Last I heard he didn't want anything to do with the lassie after last time.

Don't know why they are trying to get contact with a representative of Strachan.

Last I heard he didn't want anything to do with the lassie after last time.

would you? being their manager and your niece is going out with wanker after wanker and they are in the papers only doing bad for your club

would you? being their manager and your niece is going out with wanker after wanker and they are in the papers only doing bad for your club

Don't blame him. Anyone to get involved with Aaron Laing must need their head testing, I haven't seen or spoke to Hadden since I was 10, but I'd imagine he's the same.

I was gonna say he is quite close to you so you know him then?

I used to live in Keith, and I'm quite sure I was in the same class as Hadden.

I moved closer to Peterhead when I was 10 and the village I moved to, Aaron Laing was from. Horrible bastard, used to sing pro-IRA songs during football games at the local pitch, he should actually be in jail for assaulting me and someone else.

I used to live in Keith, and I'm quite sure I was in the same class as Hadden.

I moved closer to Peterhead when I was 10 and the village I moved to, Aaron Laing was from. Horrible bastard, used to sing pro-IRA songs during football games at the local pitch, he should actually be in jail for assaulting me and someone else.

fenian bastards

They are.

When it was first in the papers about Laing, it came to no surprise from me or anyone else in the village.

Well that's two from the same supporters bus now been on the front page of a national newspaper and you know both of them!!!. It's a small world

wouldn't say i disliked there fans for 361 days of the year.

but the 4 days where there is an old firm, i could happily spit on every single one of there ugly faces. fucking hate watchin them celebrate at ibrox !! ragin that theres 7,500 to the right of me twice a year !

It's about time the paedophile bastards started getting the same allocation every other team get at Ibrox especially when they can't sit through a Minutes silence and wreck the joint with IRA pish