I absolutely despise t*rriers

GOAT

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What i could get any pic of any odd Rangers fan on facebook and say it was me :lol:

FFS Back it up one pic isn't good enough in my opinion.

I tell you what next time you're at a Rangers match take a camera with you and get someone to take a pic of you in front of the crowd

now that would be evidence.

163979_1777075391348_1373255669_1956440_820036_n.jpg

What i could get any pic of any odd Rangers fan on facebook and say it was me :lol:

FFS Back it up one pic isn't good enough in my opinion.

I tell you what next time you're at a Rangers match take a camera with you and get someone to take a pic of you in front of the crowd

now that would be evidence.

i like very sensible :praise:

Same old shit on here.... So called rangers fans fighting amongst themselves... and the usual culprits who don't post in Rangers related threads... blabbering on about who is a Rangers fan and who isn't! boring as fuck lads!

dear God....

TWB wrote with a crayon you can do that on photoshop and to be honest you can get a pic of someone holding onto a ticket and combine them

Now as i said to prove it once and for all take a camera to the next match you're at and get someone to take a pic of you in front of

the crowd that would be better evidence and harder to photoshop.

And it would settle this old debate and then we could carry on knowing the truth because its hard to believe.

dear God....

SORRY WRONG NUMBER its not me but i spoke to him for you and he says your a tim ' he said he hopes you have invested in a flameproof suit because he saw what you did with that preist (swallowed insead of spitting) AND THERES NO ROOM BOOKED IN HIS HOOSE FOR YOU.

YA WEE TIM FIBBER

post-46207-013030100 1294027247_thumb.jp

TWB wrote with a crayon you can do that on photoshop and to be honest you can get a pic of someone holding onto a ticket and combine them

Now as i said to prove it once and for all take a camera to the next match you're at and get someone to take a pic of you in front of

you are a fuckin lunatic.

SORRY WRONG NUMBER its not me but i spoke to him for you and he says your a tim ' he said he hopes you have invested in a flameproof suit because he saw what you did with that preist (swallowed insead of spitting) AND THERES NO ROOM BOOKED IN HIS HOOSE FOR YOU.

YA WEE TIM FIBBER

tragic....

someone on here must know him?

i assume it's on follow follow as well, someone will know him. and he'll be made to pay...

Surely it must be more serious than that ... he is showing support for a banned terrorist organisation ... it's not as if he's giving the thumbs up to something wholey innocent that has been scribbled on there :angry:

ABOD why don't you just shut the fuck up and stop posting bullshit on here... you don't give a fiddlers fuck about Glasgow Rangers.. you only post in these stupid contentious threads.. you're a dumb boring fuckin neanderthal. Lets see your pics of you at Ibrox????? have you ever fucking been? I'm starting to doubt it! You're a boring piece of shit!

you are a fuckin lunatic.

What sure we already know what you look like do we not by your profile pic?

Or is the truth starting to filter its way out now because you will really never be at a Rangers match and that profile pic isn't you?