I absolutely despise t*rriers

GOAT

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does any one else think travelingwilbery and williamson are the same two fuds .

or are they just lovers.

they always seem to be on the same subjects ate the same time

Its a weird world we're living in and that wouldn't suprise me one bit.

does any one else think travelingwilbery and williamson are the same two fuds .

or are they just lovers.

they always seem to be on the same subjects ate the same time

Defo different people, but brought up in the same education system and fucked by priests all their lives.

Cringeworthy as fuck.

Get a grip, should Rangers fans be winding each other up after a bad result against those cunts, they will be laughing their heads off reading this thread.

i have history with one of these fuds they just come on here and go all bitchy with genuine fans and never indulge in a wee were shite etc today because of, normal football debate . maybe they are sat in their smelly kelvinside bedsit thinking oh how terribly witty and smart we are.

Make a thread for it. I'd say you would win but again, you would expect to win it because after all, your the ultimate cunt. One big thundercunt. (tu)

If you done that you would notice a sudden increase in new members voting in favour of him.

look at my profile pic

What i could get any pic of any odd Rangers fan on facebook and say it was me :lol:

FFS Back it up one pic isn't good enough in my opinion.

I tell you what next time you're at a Rangers match take a camera with you and get someone to take a pic of you in front of the crowd

now that would be evidence.