Lovenkrands and Novo please Walter

Dennis

I didnt want nacho to go a bit like shoto averdladze these guys played there heart out for our club .

If any of these two had played today they would have shown a 100% which cant be said of those in blue today

the midfield area at the club is so poor it is the weakest link and the frontline miller getting long balls was our threat today if you can call it that .

Interesting was seeing trevor francis ,nigel spackman and john hartson taking pre match about terry butcher

getting caught up in the old firm atnosphere that at parkhead he nearly took away the dressing room door in anger

after making a mistake and that he admitted he was caught up above his means in it all.

The sad thing is you can see many today being in butcher mode which says it all and it was just another day at the office:disappointment:

I,ll pick my wages up so what .

Novo and Lovenkrands did the buisness in old firm games but we have to move on in the future

a new manager a new dawn a new day and rangers attacking teams will do for me .

I'd like Novo back, he always gave 100% but we need to look at the future, we won't find answers by bringing back old players...we need new faces but God knows that's not going to happen in the mean time :(