McGregor To Blame

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be clear on this once and for all...

Foster gave the ball away in the Celtic half but thereafter only one man was to blame - step forward Alan McGregor.

When a keeper makes the decision to leave his line he MUST make it his...

NO IF'S BUT'S OR FUCKING MAYBE'S!!! CLEAN THE FUCKING PLACE OUT!

What did he do? He missed the fucking lot and left Samaras with an easy finish into an empty net.

Don't anyone start me on comparisons with Goram either - there isn't one to be made.

Yes, we were pretty poor all round today but that mistake gave them the platform and the belief that they could go on and win a game which up till then they hadn't managed a shot on target.

And don't anyone tell me about previous saves or performances either, don't want to hear it. Any keeper's only as good as his last save and today McGregor sold the fucking jerseys.

Sorry Alan but you're fuckin het!!!

hes saved us on numerous occasions this season, been our most consistent player, everyone was shite today and i can understand why shagger was getting frustrated. mcgregor was the last person to blame today, they wanted it more than us end of

hes saved us on numerous occasions this season, been our most consistent player, everyone was shite today and i can understand why shagger was getting frustrated. mcgregor was the last person to blame today, they wanted it more than us end of

Who gives a flying fuck about previous occasions? We're talking about todays game and he was to blame for the goal.

McGregor will know it was his shout, we all do...but he's a Rangers man, unlike yer Miller or Boyd, and he'll be hurtin.

He's saved us plenty of times in the past!

So let's win, or lose, as a team....and leave the finger poiting to the fucking t*rriers!

The whole defence. The ball should never of caught out the back line like that. Expecting Weir to make a last ditch tackle in his age is stupid, when he needs pace to do it which he don't have.

The only thing anyone that knows anything about the game was "expecting" was for McGregor to stay on his line!

Once he's made the decision to leave his line he must mow the fuckin lot down even if he has to go through one or two of his own players just to get there.

He made it easy for Samaras and that's what hurts the most.

Blouiearmstrong and BLUEDIGNITY are two of the best bears on this fkn forum! Bar none.

After a day like this, let's not fight amongst ourselves lads!

We've got plenty of enemies without that nonsense!!!

C'mon to fuck boys, we're all on the same team, today of all days.

McGregor will know it was his shout, we all do...but he's a Rangers man, unlike yer Miller or Boyd, and he'll be hurtin.

He's saved us plenty of times in the past!

So let's win, or lose, as a team....and leave the finger poiting to the fucking t*rriers!

Row z or red card would have ben good but would that av been inspirational to our mid field/forward????

The whole defence. The ball should never of caught out the back line like that. Expecting Weir to make a last ditch tackle in his age is stupid, when he needs pace to do it which he don't have.

bit of a ridicolous comment, dont make excuses for Weir because of his age. he plays on merit regardless. Although for me the first goal was Mcgregors fault anyway no question.

Blouiearmstrong and BLUEDIGNITY are two of the best bears on this fkn forum! Bar none.

After a day like this, let's not fight amongst ourselves lads!

We've got plenty of enemies without that nonsense!!!

C'mon to fuck boys, we're all on the same team, today of all days.

Good call Jimbo. (tu)

I was hoping my days of fighting with people on here were a thing of the past but I won't have my allegiance to Rangers questioned by ANYONE!

But you're spot on, I've had my two bob's worth and as far as I'm concerned it's over. (tu)