Rangers in For Huseklepp

5cotland

Skysports.com understands that Rangers are set to rival Celtic for the signature of Erik Huseklepp.

Celtic are in advanced talks to land the Norway international, who is currently with Brann.

Huseklepp is available for just £1million thanks to a clause in his contract and the player's agents travelled to Glasgow earlier this week to open talks with Celtic.

However, it is now believed that Rangers are ready to make a counter offer and give the 26-year-old another option.

While Celtic remain favourites, they will no doubt be vexed by the possibility of losing out to their arch-rivals over one of their top targets.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6638109,00.html

Come on rangers i pray this pays off i was raging wen t*rriers were in for him. I rate him very highly

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Huseklepp

Playing position: Forward, Left winger

Not a great scoring record if he's been playing as a forward.

He tends to play as a winger rather than an out and out striker. Also plays just behind the striker runs his socks off every game. For a million i would take him any day of the week over Goodwillie

Good article about him in the Record today from Robbie Winters and the guys agent (who I think is his father?) describing what type of player he is. He plays up front, in behind the striker and on the left wing. Is very similar to Lafferty but a bit faster and scored against Scotland

seriolusly can someone tell me what the fuck is going on wacko.gif

We eitha have money or nonem thats 3 forwards weve been linked 2 in a week

somethings going on but as ever we are left guessing.

if i had to guess here. his agent wants more cash from celtc

Guest SandyWATP

if hes a left winger he will probably be bought to play there.

facinating stuff

No, he's predominantly a striker with the ability to play out wide, that's my point.

Your attempt at being clever has failed.

Guest therabbitt

Wikipedia says he is gay. Maybe Celtic want to bring him in to backup Ljungberg.

It also says he plays for Celtic mind you.