Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

I don't quite know how to react to this.

That's all I can say. I don't think it's a certainty that he will definitely leave either.

Time will tell.

As for people saying it's lost us the league or that they're never coming back to Ibrox - behave.

This is really starting to piss me off . All these fuds happy he's leaving for a measly 600 000 . There are no guarantees we will sign goodwillie , or any one else for that matter . We are taking a huge risk here , a risk that could possibly cost us 10 to 15 million in the long run , for the sake of 600 000 .

We can't afford to lose anybody from our tiny squad . And if millet does leave , and we are able to sign goodwillie , IMO we will have weakened the quality of our squad rather than strengthened .

Fucking raging with these lying bastards running my club !!!

I agree. This is a huge risk. We are weakening our team at a vital part of the season. And there is not guarantee of anyone coming in. How many times are we linked with players? and how many times do we get these players?

Worried about out title challenge now.

I agree. This is a huge risk. We are weakening our team at a vital part of the season. And there is not guarantee of anyone coming in. How many times are we linked with players? and how many times do we get these players?

Worried about out title challenge now.

Aye No Surrender eh?

youtrying to be a cock, dont need to try so hard really do you, honestly so the point in that, and there are threads in here where i have discussed him, hey your the super fan then with the only opinion that counts, tell me faggot features, why are you insinuating that i am either lying or just talking rubbish?

I still believe but its a knock to our title bid. Miller has 21 league goals this season so far. So who is gonna score?

I remember people asked that when Boyd left.

I remember people asked that when Prso left.

I remember people asked that when McCoist left.

There is a familiar pattern emerging here, I'll leave you to find it.

I was reading an interview with miller the other day, from the time he signed for celtic.

One of the reasons he chose to come back to Scotland was to be close to his family.

He's significantly wealthier now, he certainly doesn't need to go down south for money, or the experience, he's been there before.

Maybe he's just trying to strong-arm Rangers into giving him a longer contract, but has no real intention in leaving. Maybe...

I understand where you are coming from but i cant see lafferty scoring 20 goals. Jelavic will take time to get to full fitness again.

How dare you compare kenny miller to any of these players!

Do people not understand that If we keep him he'll leave for nothing In the summer?

are you stupid ?

EVERYONE REALISES HE WOULD LEAVE FOR NOTHING !

Is £ 600 000 really worth it , we are selling the third highest scorer in Europe this season .