Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

Do you know anything about Buddle? How many times you seen him play? From what i've heard hes a good player very alike to Miller, top scorer in the MLS last year and was given a award of somesort, that player for free? Yes please.

ive seen him aa few times and to be fair to the guy he aint the worst and i have seen him score a couple of peaches, saying that he is a yank and may not make an impression at all, either way we are making a gamble

Was reading the metro this morning and Peter Houston said if a club bids a million with add ons then they will sit down and talk so rangers arent a million miles away (actual quotes from PH btw)

bolt you (tu) !!

read my posts right 1st before coming in thinking you're a football encyclopedia

Bolt you?

Who the fuck are you honestly? One of they cunts who gets bullidd at school and comes on here and acts the big man aye? Tell me to bolt on a Internet Forum pffffft get a grip.

I have read ur post 'Buddle replacing Kenny Miller = :dissapointment: gives me the idea you dont want him here when a doubt you have actually ever seen him.

If I remember correctly it was only about 650k, which still makes him one of the more modestly paid CEO at clubs with our level of turnover.

£12,500 P/w? Pretty tidy takehome figure. But aye, Bain does the job he's paid for. Someone, somewhere will have told him to accept this bid (whatever it may be), whether it's Walter, Donald Muir or Lloyds themselves.

Need to look on the bright side, potentially a younger player coming in, seems to have an average scoring record in place of Miller who wasn't signing a new contract.

Just got home and came in to the news, was amazed to hear Miller looks like he's going to Brum....i was even more amazed when i heard the fee is only 650k? WTF?

Keep him to the end of the season ffs to make sure we get a chance of the Champions League! doh

wacko.gif SHITE Rangers I wont be back F@@@@IN JOKE OF A CLUB You will get no more of my money had enough of this SHITE i will give the Club and the Bank no more :anguish:

Give me your season ticket ya fucking prick, your lucky its on the net or id kick you right between the eyes :wanker:

If he does leave then we will miss him.

But only the hardest critics and idiots can give Miller abuse. He came back when 99% didn't want him and he has scored 58 goals in 2 and a half years, 7 Old Firm goals, helped us win 2 SPL titles, 1 Scottish cup and scored the winning goal in the CIS Cup final.

He goes with my best wishes because he has been a good signing and has been a success.

(tu)

If he wont sign a new contract then he should be moved on. Get some money for him rather than leaving for nothing in the summer.

Hopefully bring Goodwillie in and the return of Jelavic may also soften the blow. Losing our topscorer is a bad news. But hopefully the club can make moves to ensure the title stays at Ibrox.

I hate how some people are just like fine...bye!!!

He has scored so many improtant goals for us over the last 2 seasons!

If we didn't have him this season, I doubt we would have as many points as we do!!!

Don't particularly like him as a person but will be sorely missed!

Thanks for eveything Kenny!

:crabflute::crabflute::crabflute:

ive seen him aa few times in the last half an hour on youtube and to be fair to the guy he aint the worst and i have seen him score a couple of peaches coz thats the only goals they have on youtube, saying that he is a yank and may not make an impression at all, either way we are making a gamble

This is really starting to piss me off . All these fuds happy he's leaving for a measly 600 000 . There are no guarantees we will sign goodwillie , or any one else for that matter . We are taking a huge risk here , a risk that could possibly cost us 10 to 15 million in the long run , for the sake of 600 000 .

We can't afford to lose anybody from our tiny squad . And if millet does leave , and we are able to sign goodwillie , IMO we will have weakened the quality of our squad rather than strengthened .

Fucking raging with these lying bastards running my club !!!

If it's the same situation as danny wilson then rangers have to sell. I'll bot say a bad word about kenny today he's been superb since coming back.It's just strange that anyone would leave our club by choice but that's just the opinion of me

youtrying to be a cock, dont need to try so hard really do you, honestly so the point in that, and there are threads in here where i have discussed him, hey your the super fan then with the only opinion that counts, tell me faggot features, why are you insinuating that i am either lying or just talking rubbish?