Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

Back to Goodwillie - If Miller stays until the end of the season, then we lose him on a free. That means another position needing to be filled, and money stumped up. I'd rather he was sold this window, sign Goodwillie with that money, because come the summer, we are going to have to sign a number of players, and the money isn't there, unless we sell Bougherra, McGregor or Davis!?

I wouldn't like to miss out on Goodwillie.

Back to Goodwillie - If Miller stays until the end of the season, then we lose him on a free. That means another position needing to be filled, and money stumped up. I'd rather he was sold this window, sign Goodwillie with that money, because come the summer, we are going to have to sign a number of players, and the money isn't there, unless we sell Bougherra, McGregor or Davis!?

I wouldn't like to miss out on Goodwillie.

Or the takeover happens.

You never know, keep the faith. :crabflute:

Agree about DG, he's a talent that Coisty could work wonders with.

Or the takeover happens.

You never know, keep the faith. :crabflute:

Agree about DG, he's a talent that Coisty could work wonders with.

Did Craig Levein not say the other day that Ally McCoist is a big admirer of David Goodwillie?

As for the takeover - biggest load of pish once again.

Did Craig Levein not say the other day that Ally McCoist is a big admirer of David Goodwillie?

As for the takeover - biggest load of pish once again.

Didn't hear that, but I hope so.

If you know something, please tell us, but I don't think you know any more than the rest of us.

The odds are in your favour of being right, but unless you know something we all don't then it's just speculation.

Didn't hear that, but I hope so.

If you know something, please tell us, but I don't think you know any more than the rest of us.

The odds are in your favour of being right, but unless you know something we all don't then it's just speculation.

About what? I don't go around making shit up or tell people I'm in the know, unlike many on here, and if I do, it get's posted in Admin.

About what? I don't go around making shit up or tell people I'm in the know, unlike many on here, and if I do, it get's posted in Admin.

Then you don't know any more than the rest of us that the takeover is a lot of shit or whatever you called it, do you?

Then you don't know any more than the rest of us that the takeover is a lot of shit or whatever you called it.

Never said I did, IMO, it's a load of shit, just like the last one.

Well, it's very close to the middle of the month, was something not supposed to happen around about this time, or will there be another leak that it will now be around the end of the month... :rolleyes:

Well, it's very close to the middle of the month, was something not supposed to happen around about this time, or will there be another leak that it will now be around the end of the month... :rolleyes:

48 hours. You know that by now. ;)

Maybe something will give at the start of next week. Dundee United play their Scottish Cup replay against Ross County next Tuesday (18th). If Goodwillie plays he will be cup-tied should he move to Ibrox during the current transfer window.

Maybe something will give at the start of next week. Dundee United play their Scottish Cup replay against Ross County next Tuesday (18th). If Goodwillie plays he will be cup-tied should he move to Ibrox during the current transfer window.

Still be available for the League and Europa - League being the priority!

Yes, the league is the priority, but lets not forget who our opponents are in the next round of the cup.

Would we play two uptop in that game, I doubt it. Goodwillie will probably play against Ross County.

Would we play two uptop in that game, I doubt it. Goodwillie will probably play against Ross County.

If the line-ups pre-injury to Jelavic are anything to go by, we will play with two up top when he returns to full fitness.

I think Goodwillie will play next Tuesday too.

True, just prioritising.

Wouldn't be the worst thing for us to maybe drop out of the Europa and the SC, though preferably after turfing out the tims.

Whats happens if we go out of both and still lose the league, ending up with nothing? There are no guarantees with anything in football, no team can afford to drop out of certain trophies just to make sure they win another one, possibly more important. We should be going out to win every cup and every game, its what we do. We are a club of winners and Champions and we want to win everything.