GOAT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kinda the whole point!

We can have both, and should have both.

I find it strange how no-one was justifying selling him for 600 grand yesterday and saying stuff like it doesn't matter because Jelavic is coming back and his mind might be elsewhere and he might not score in the second half of the season.

Odd that.

tell it to the bank then not me, I'd rather have miller too, of course I would but we have alternatives

We can all sit oan here and talk all night aboot whether Miller should go or no go - Miller will do whats best for Kenny Miller, not the Rangers.

The Rangers will continue to achieve success regardless.

I'm away tae start a new thread after reading aw this shite aboot Miller..........................................................................(tu)

tell it to the bank then not me, I'd rather have miller too, of course I would but we have alternatives

Of course there's alternatives, but we are weakening our starting XI substantialy, for 600 grand. Can you not understand that?

So would I but who's To say miller won't get injured either and maybe with jelavic we'd be above Celtic right now

with miller and jela as a partnership I have no doubt about us being top, but with it only being miller really as our striker he has been superb, he is the 3rd in the golden boot for europe and is very much on course to beat larrsons record of 35 in a season.

yes miller might get injured but in the last 2 and a half seasons he hasn't let us down so I would hope it wouldn't start now.

Of course there's alternatives, but we are weakening our starting XI substantialy, for 600 grand. Can you not understand that?

That's the way it is though, we have no money and we've known that for years, and miller is going for that much because of his age, contract expiry and our financial restraints and other clubs taking advantage of it

That's the way it is though, we have no money and we've known that for years, and miller is going for that much because of his age, contract expiry and our financial restraints and other clubs taking advantage of it

There's being skint and there's letting your best players leave for next to fuck all.

Rangers have said on record we don't need to sell anyone, so where does the financial restrictions come into play over a 600 grand bid?

There's being skint and there's letting your best players leave for next to fuck all.

Rangers have said on record we don't need to sell anyone, so where does the financial restrictions come into play over a 600 grand bid?

There's also being skint and being in debt

Skint = £0. Debt = -£30m and that has to get paid off somehow

There's also being skint and being in debt

Skint = £0. Debt = -£30m and that has to get paid off somehow

Did you not read the second half of my post about Rangers going on record saying they don't need to sell anyone? we aren't 30 million in debt either and even at that, a wopping 600 grand a few months worth of wages will really wipe the debt out.

Anyone who thinks Miller leaving is good for us is off their head.

Anyone who thinks £650k is a good amount of money for him have been sniffing their own farts far too long.

You're deluded if you think anyone will give us 1 million +

With the benefit of hindsight could we afford to lose Boyd? No one player will be bigger than RFC!

Yes we could.

He's pish and was never able to score in big games.

Wee Miller is a big game player and has scored in stadiums and against teams Boyd can only dream of.

Did you not read the second half of my post about Rangers going on record saying they don't need to sell anyone? we aren't 30 million in debt either and even at that, a wopping 600 grand a few months worth of wages will really wipe the debt out.

27 then

And rangers can say what they want but the bank have the final say

Mate, if your wife said she was leaving you in the summer to move in with another guy, and you were given the chance of selling her for 700k with the option of buying a replacement , 10 years younger, you wouldnt say no ....

This has no relevance to the argument what so ever.

Take your personal shit to the OT (tu)