Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

We might have been able to do that if Stefan Klos, Brahim Hemdani, and Kris Boyd hadn't sat tight on their lucrative contracts, refusing to leave until the day they ran out

We're skint, we need the money

A few hundred grand won't make enough of a dent in the debt to justify us being walked all over. The bank would probably take it as a goodwill gesture or some repayment charge or something pathetic like that anyway.

I don't blame Miller. 50 grand would tempt anyone, but Rangers allow themselfs to be walked all over. Who the fuck lets their star striker train with another team before they have even agreed a fee. <cr>

A few hundred grand won't make enough of a dent in the debt to justify us being walked all over. The bank would probably take it as a goodwill gesture or some repayment charge or something pathetic like that anyway.

I don't blame Miller. 50 grand would tempt anyone, but Rangers allow themselfs to be walked all over. Who the fuck lets their star striker train with another team before they have even agreed a fee. <cr>

We'd paying Miller £500,000 between now and June despite him already signing for another club. Where's the sense in that? His head and heart will be in Turkey, and he'll be absolutely terrified of getting an injury that might leave him on the scrapheep

We'd paying Miller £500,000 between now and June despite him already signing for another club. Where's the sense in that? His head and heart will be in Turkey, and he'll be absolutely terrified of getting an injury that might leave him on the scrapheep

Errm we could still play him? no-one knows for sure he might play shite.

and what happens if he got injured in that Bursa training session he took part in? then what? they send him back to us and we get fuck-all, we can't play him and still have to pay him.

The whole thing is starting to stink now. Give us what we want and they can have him. It's not rocket science.

Errm we could still play him? no-one knows for sure he might play shite.

and what happens if he got injured in that Bursa training session he took part in? then what? they send him back to us and we get fuck-all, we can't play him and still have to pay him.

The whole thing is starting to stink now. Give us what we want and they can have him. It's not rocket science.

He's got no incentive to do well for Rangers. Buraspor can't back out of the deal once it's signed.

The idea of him coming back here and giving it all the 'i'm determined to win 3 in a row for Rangers before i go' shite makes me sick

I will not reveal the source mate, but trust me on this one it's done!!

I will be very surprised if some deal is not reached. Trusting someone on the site though with no source is a problem considering stuff that gets posted on here. Goodwillie is signed and sealed if that was the case.

or is this a ploy by rangers, so when the deal concludes they can up with an excuse saying "due to the way the transfer was held up, we didn't have the time to find a replacment" we wont be signing anybody

i think they are past caring enough to make up excuses

He's got no incentive to do well for Rangers. Buraspor can't back out of the deal once it's signed.

The idea of him coming back here and giving it all the 'i'm determined to win 3 in a row for Rangers before i go' shite makes me sick

How do you know that? you don't know Kenny Miller.

Bursa don't need to back out of the deal. They will have him signed on a pre-contract anyway, that's their safety net. They could offer us 20 pence if they wanted then know we have to take him back as he's under contract until the end of the season.

I'm glad there's a bit of closure on it now, but 400 grand is fucking pitful.

How can it be for "football reasons" that Walter and Ally claimed last week? I bought that shite when we were getting 750 grand, raising to 1.1 million and were using the cash to get Goodwillie.

What will 400 grand get you? 4 months of Beattie's wages.

if he is away hes away, now for the rest of the squad to step up and hopefully walter and ally havve a plan A and a plan B, good luck kenny but you have just wasted your hard work by missing out on 3 in a row.