Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

We may think we have the power in this deal but we really don't, Bursa do.

If we reject all their offers they'll happily sign him on a pre-contract leaving us with a striker who doesn't want to be here and no money to replace him.

Bain will eventually fold and sell him cheaper than was expected.

whats the scenario then, he can come back and finish on a high or come back and not perform, to be fair i think it would be the firsty, some may not like him back but it is a possibility i would certainly entertain if bursa are trying to take the piss

We may think we have the power in this deal but we really don't, Bursa do.

If we reject all their offers they'll happily sign him on a pre-contract leaving us with a striker who doesn't want to be here and no money to replace him.

Bain will eventually fold and sell him cheaper than was expected.

That's fine.

Take him back and tell him he's still under contract here.

I'm amazed we've let a contracted player go flying about, missing games to agree terms when we haven't agreed a fee with them. He's still our player. I'd rather keep him than let him go for peanuts. I thought the 700 grand was peanuts in the first place tbh.

Would his heart be in it if he came back to Rangers, because it wasn't in the last time he played for us?

I'm not too sure on that, he's only concentration on Bursaspor by the sounds of it.

Would his heart be in it if he came back to Rangers, because it wasn't in the last time he played for us?

I'm not too sure on that, he's only concentration on Bursaspor by the sounds of it.

He would have no incentive to try for Rangers

Burasapor are signing him regardless, they don't give a shit how he plays for us. Their only worry would be him picking up a serious injury

That's fine.

Take him back and tell him he's still under contract here.

I'm amazed we've let a contracted player go flying about, missing games to agree terms when we haven't agreed a fee with them. He's still our player. I'd rather keep him than let him go for peanuts. I thought the 700 grand was peanuts in the first place tbh.

I would have agreed with that a few weeks back but going by his last few performances and now with his head in Turkey it would be stupid and a bad mistake to keep him here.

It'll do no good for team spirit. I mean how are guys like Fleck, Beattie and Lafferty etc going to feel if Miller has signed a pre-contract with Bursa, and is still getting games ahead of them?

I would be pissed off if I was them. The other situation is that we don't play him at all which really doesn't help us either.

Get rid as soon as possible for me now. 700 grand is a pathetic amount to sell him for, I agree with that but it's our fault for letting his contract dwindle away whilst offering Boyd stupid money.

No way back for Miller now. Even if the deal goes tits up.. would he even be selected? Maybe.. but would his head be in it? Who knows.

I supported Miller coming back since I always thought Walter got the best out of him. But now, holding up that shirt before a fee has even been agreed shows what he's all about imho.

Thanks for the goals Kenny and good luck to you.

But if the deal does in fact not materialize, I would hope we sit his arse on the bench. or simply tell him, don't come near Ibrox.

I would have agreed with that a few weeks back but going by his last few performances and now with his head in Turkey it would be stupid and a bad mistake to keep him here.

It'll do no good for team spirit. I mean how are guys like Fleck, Beattie and Lafferty etc going to feel if Miller has signed a pre-contract with Bursa, and is still getting games ahead of them?

I would be pissed off if I was them. The other situation is that we don't play him at all which really doesn't help us either.

Get rid as soon as possible for me now. 700 grand is a pathetic amount to sell him for, I agree with that but it's our fault for letting his contract dwindle away whilst offering Boyd stupid money.

I heard it was 400 grand.

Can this happen? surely a deal must have been agreed, he's contracted to us until the summer, he can't walk out and play for another club, can he?

He could be over there just to agree terms or have look at the club but I thought I heard him say "training" may be wrong.

Turkish Press reporting that the fee is 700k or 1.7 Million Turkish ........... . I believe we will sign someone. We have just lost a player who was earning 20k a week , Im being optimistic but i really think we will! Keep positive guys.