***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was browsing eBay and came across Sleeping Dogs for the PC for £9.99. Crazy how quickly these games come down in price, and also why I haven't gotten a game on release in ages :lol:Sleeping Dogs

Same mate very rarely I'll buy a game on release now unless I get a good deal on it like I did thank's to yourself with Fifa13 (tu) , as afew months later it'll be half price usually unless it's COD or something.

Same mate very rarely I'll buy a game on release now unless I get a good deal on it like I did thank's to yourself with Fifa13 (tu) , as afew months later it'll be half price usually unless it's COD or something.

I'm the same, only ever buy on release if I'm going to get good online use out of it from day one. Its a dead cert for nearly all single player games, or games with weak online play. I have a big enough backlog anyway, so I'm usually in no rush to buy. I reckon next month Black Ops 2 will have a similar deal going, buy points and get it for £25 or whatever, doubt I'll get it though. I remember when I got MW2 on launch it was £25 with no conditions from Sainburys, guess its because they know the franchise sells itself nowadays :lol:

Was in Smyths @The Fort yesterday and seen MW3 down to £21.99 brand new and thought that was a good deal so done a quick price check on my phone before as was going to buy it and found it on Amazon for £14.99 brand new so that's what you call a good deal :thumbup:

mw3.jpg

Where's the cheapest place to pre-order Black Ops 2? Undecided whether or not to get it, used to play COD a bit but not bought the last couple and I'm not sure about this one, looks a bit over the top on the futuristic stuff but could be something different. Would buy it if there's a really good deal on it.

Where's the cheapest place to pre-order Black Ops 2? Undecided whether or not to get it, used to play COD a bit but not bought the last couple and I'm not sure about this one, looks a bit over the top on the futuristic stuff but could be something different. Would buy it if there's a really good deal on it.

COD always keeps its price so tbh anything under £40 is a bargain.

being a smart arse with that everything Nintendo is £4.99 could be fun depending on any terms on the site could be your change for a 3DS there mate.

Will have a look mate (tu) Think they mainly sell games and accessories both new and pre-owned but I'll have a look to see if they sell consoles too.

Doubt I'll be getting it, but for all of you who are getting Black Ops 2 tomorrow, Tesco are running the same deal they did for Fifa 13. £25 with the purchase of XBL points or £25 PSN. You can also save £10 by reserving online through Tesco Direct if you spend over £50 using the code TDX-WRKT. Code is for new customers only, but apparently it works if you were to make another account.

Got this email trinity_1012_spacer.gifBe at the top of your game with the new Xbox 360 trinity_1012_spacer.gifRead this email online if it doesn't display correctly. trinity_1012_hero.jpg trinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_title.giftrinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_spacer.gifUpgrade your Xbox 360 Elite console to a new 250GB Xbox 360 console for only £99.99 when you buy Halo 4 or Call of Duty Black Ops II!

To celebrate the arrival of new titles from these two iconic franchises, we've teamed up with GAME to bring you a fantastic upgrade deal, letting you update your gaming experience and enjoy all that these two blockbusters have to offer.

The new Xbox 360 console comes with a massive 250GB hard drive for all your music, movies and game add-ons. It also runs whisper-quiet, comes with built-in Wi-Fi, and has a sleek new chassis. trinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_cta.jpg trinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_divider.giftrinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_xbox.giftrinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_ms.giftrinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_divider2.giftrinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_spacer.gifHalo 4 Offer Starts 06/11/12. Offer ends 20/11/12. Any offer shown in this email is a GAME offer: Game Retail Limited, Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, RG21 6YJ. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Offer Starts 13/11/12. Offer ends 27/11/12. Limited Offer while stocks last. £99.99 is the price of the Xbox 360 250GB Slim + Halo 4 Standard Edition, or Xbox 360 250GB Slim + Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Standard Edition, when you trade-in an Xbox 360 Elite and the trade-in value is deducted from the selling price of the Xbox 360 250GB Slim + Halo 4 Standard Edition or Xbox 360 250GB Slim + Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Standard Edition. Trade-in offer only applies when the trade-ins and Xbox 360 250GB Slim + Halo 4 standard edition or Xbox 360 250GB Slim + Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Standard Edition purchase occur in the same transaction. To trade in, all consoles must be in good working order and of satisfactory quality. Imported consoles/games are excluded from trade-ins. Cash trade-in value may vary. Ask in-store for details. Trade-in offers are open to members of the public only and GAME reserves the right to refuse any offer to anyone believed to be representing a trade buyer. The Managers decision is final. Trade-in and cash prices are subject to change. This offer can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers in store. This does not affect your statutory rights.

If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from Xbox, please update your contact preferences here , or reply to this email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. We will promptly update your contact preferences; however, please be aware that it may take up to 10 days before your preferences are reflected in our system. You may still receive previously initiated promotional communications from Xbox during that time.

To set your contact preferences for Microsoft communications, click here. These settings will not affect any mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Microsoft services.

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use

Xbox Privacy, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA

©2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, the Xbox 360 logos, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox LIVE logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The names and logos of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. trinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_spacer.giftrinity_1012_spacer.gif

Archived