***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just downloaded there....Legend :praise: :praise: :praise:

No worries, glad some others got some use out of the deal as GTA IV on its own goes for £9+ on console still. Was on Steam again and its got 7 hours left to go, so if anyone fancies it get it now or you will be waiting until the Winter sale to get it again at this price.

If you subscribe to Playstation Plus you get Saints Row 2 for free for all the time you are a PS+ member. Got it downloading right now :D

Decent freebie that, best in the whole Saints series IMO. I don't like Plus just because once its up, the games go with it. But I'm sure most could complete it within a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone found a really cheap place to pre-order Fifa 13 from? Preferably the Ultimate Edition.

Cheapest i've seen is £46.47 from Amazon. I'm not sure what they're like on release dates though:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B008GQ3ITU%3FSubscriptionId%3D035HRQETZS3GCGBJ3F82%26tag%3Dmffindgame-21%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB008GQ3ITU

Right got a wee dilemma.Got rid of my xbox as it got banned but want to get one back for the new fifa/bops, so can yeeeeeez help me find the cheapest xbox 360 and cheapest ps3 new?Cheers lads

Can get a 4gb from Argos for £149.99

Or 4gb for £139.99

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003UTUBQG?ie=UTF8&tag=compconspric-21

Cheers mate, can you buy your own hdd and install it yourself?

Great, that's the cheapest I've seen too.

Cheers mate (tu)

Where's everyone pre-ordering there Fifa 13 from?Think it will be Amazon for me as just got a £20 off voucher code there so think that's what I'll use it on :D Anyone know if there on time for delivery or like Shopto afew days before release date?Cheers (tu)

Where's everyone pre-ordering there Fifa 13 from?Think it will be Amazon for me as just got a £20 off voucher code there so think that's what I'll use it on :D Anyone know if there on time for delivery or like Shopto afew days before release date?Cheers (tu)

Pre-Ordered Gears 3 from there before, came 2 days early :crabflute:

Damn, already pre-ordered it from Amazon :( I'll see if there's a way to cancel it, not sure if the money's been taken out yet or not. Cheers anyway (tu)

No bother mate,hope u get it cancelled this is a great deal even without the discount code best I've seen about so far (tu)

Archived