***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinectdeal_zps927635c7.jpg

kinectdeal2_zps9000121a.jpg

Great price for this on ShopTo (tu)

Get both Kinect Sport seasons for £16.85 rather than just the one game if bought individually it's double the price (tu)

Is the second one any good mate have the first Sports as it came with my Kinect don't play it though the wee man does like the bowling on it but I fancy the golf on the second one for myself.

Also I said to someone think it was Ricksen-da-best that he should ask you about a cheap ps3 hope you don't mind. The threads in the off-topic.

Is the second one any good mate have the first Sports as it came with my Kinect don't play it though the wee man does like the bowling on it but I fancy the golf on the second one for myself.

Also I said to someone think it was Ricksen-da-best that he should ask you about a cheap ps3 hope you don't mind. The threads in the off-topic.

No bother mate (tu)

Im the same play it with my wee boy mainly,2nd one is good too I enjoy the darts mainly and golf,wee man likes the baseball and American Football,Id probably say the 1st one is still the best but both good games (tu)

No bother mate (tu)

Im the same play it with my wee boy mainly,2nd one is good too I enjoy the darts mainly and golf,wee man likes the baseball and American Football,Id probably say the 1st one is still the best but both good games (tu)

Cheers mate just glad you don't mind being recommend to help someone else.

Tbh I can't remember the last time I played any of the Kinect games have Sports 1 and the Adventure games as well as Harry Potter a couple of others for the wee man as well bit most of the games are aimed at his sort of age though.

Cheers mate just glad you don't mind being recommend to help someone else.

Tbh I can't remember the last time I played any of the Kinect games have Sports 1 and the Adventure games as well as Harry Potter a couple of others for the wee man as well bit most of the games are aimed at his sort of age though.

Not at all mate like to try help out my fellow bears when I can (tu)

Im the same it's only really Kinect sports 1&2 we play as we do enjoy them good games I got that adventures one with the Kinect as part of the bundle but don't really play that as much now the wee man loves it though still (tu)

Not at all mate like to try help out my fellow bears when I can (tu)

Im the same it's only really Kinect sports 1&2 we play as we do enjoy them good games I got that adventures one with the Kinect as part of the bundle but don't really play that as much now the wee man loves it though still (tu)

Good man (tu)

It's so aimed at kids when he is down he likes to play either with the Kinect or with some of the other games its excellent as he can turn it on himself though it sucks as he plays the lego games and shit like that :lol:

Good man (tu)

It's so aimed at kids when he is down he likes to play either with the Kinect or with some of the other games its excellent as he can turn it on himself though it sucks as he plays the lego games and shit like that :lol:

We have quite afew lego games too,quite enjoy afew of them too both lego Batman's spring to mind :ph34r::lol:

We have quite afew lego games too,quite enjoy afew of them too both lego Batman's spring to mind :ph34r::lol:

He has Harry Potter, the first lego Batman, Indiana Jones ( a disk I found at a shop in killie with all them on it) and another one he's took home to his mums and whose name escapes me tbh.

Quite looking forward to the Lord of the Rings version and as soon as I find a demo not in German il be happy.

Seen this on Football Manager 2013 Facebook page don't know if genuine but thought would share as some people on here might have heard of the site (tu)

Enter code:GMGFM-C7BEY-U0PMY to get it for £19.50.

Good price (tu) Greenman gaming are definitely legit, this will give you the Steam code to download the game upon release. Or for those that still like physical copies, you can get it for 49p more at Simply Games: Link

Spotted this earlier on today, £12.98 for Uncharted 3. Cheapest it has been. I would of got it, but I still have the first 2 yet to be played :lol:Uncharted

Good price (tu) Greenman gaming are definitely legit, this will give you the Steam code to download the game upon release. Or for those that still like physical copies, you can get it for 49p more at Simply Games: Link

Spotted this earlier on today, £12.98 for Uncharted 3. Cheapest it has been. I would of got it, but I still have the first 2 yet to be played :lol:Uncharted

Good stuff Colin and thanks for confirming it's a legit site (tu)

That code is only for new customers and definitely wont arrive in time now for delivery. Suppose its good for those that want to save a bit of cash and aren't in a rush.

Tesco advert for consoles

Xbox 360 250GB Hardbundle with Skyrim and Forza essentials plus 1 month Gold for xbox live with free Fifa 13 £179

New PS3 500GB console get Fifa 13 and 2 other games free for £234

(games in ad Unchartered3 and Gran Turismo5 academy edition)

Fifa 13 for £29 at Tesco when you buy 2100 Microsoft points which cost £17.87, or £25 PSN for £24.96. Also at Sainburys for £35 if you don't need any virtual cash.

Got it out Tesco Coatbridge there as was needing Microsoft points too so great deal getting Fifa13 for £29,thanks again Colin :praise: :praise: :praise:

I'm glad you got a good deal don't get me wrong but why were you in coatbridge? :lol:

:lol: I know it's a shitehole and enemy territory :lol: My mate works in it part-time and send me a message on Facebook letting me know they had hundred's in stock so I went there first as not too far away and saved me driving about all the different Tesco's :lol:

:lol: I know it's a shitehole and enemy territory :lol: My mate works in it part-time and send me a message on Facebook letting me know they had hundred's in stock so I went there first as not too far away and saved me driving about all the different Tesco's :lol:

I'm guessing your a Lanarkshire boy then mate and I was kidding just glad you got yourself a good deal

Archived