***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Was an advert on tv for that for 22 something yesterday can't remember where it was for though will need to get it the wee man and missus love the lego games.

That for Xbox 360 mate?Have seen it for £23 but was on the Wii,if so blows my deal out the window :lol: and if you find out where it was from let me know too as be buying it for the wee man too (tu)

That for Xbox 360 mate?Have seen it for £23 but was on the Wii,if so blows my deal out the window :lol: and if you find out where it was from let me know too as be buying it for the wee man too (tu)

No idea think it might have been game give me some time and il check on the site mate might well have been for the Wii you know what adverts are like for small print.

Edit seems to be for the pc from there but all the console versions come with downloadable extra content and figures from there certainly won't be buying that version will just buy the cheapest as I don't do the rest of the add ons and that.

Was in the Asda Home Living shop at the Fort yesterday and they had alot of reduced games got my wee boy Kinect Sports Season 2 for £15 brand new (tu)

That any good actually have kinect and tbh I expected much more of it really more hardcore games at least saying that son loves it.

That any good actually have kinect and tbh I expected much more of it really more hardcore games at least saying that son loves it.

Agree expected better myself mainly my wee boy that plays the Kinect but both Kinect sports 1&2 are good and I've enjoyed them too best games for Kinect in my opinion (tu)

Agree expected better myself mainly my wee boy that plays the Kinect but both Kinect sports 1&2 are good and I've enjoyed them too best games for Kinect in my opinion (tu)

I have kinect sports 1, adventures a harry potter game obviously the wee man's though I've played it a bit to make sure its suitable for him :lol:

I've hardly played the kinect at all since I got it tbh it needs a Call of Duty or Medal of Honour or even a proper football game to perhaps kick start the console.

Even then there will be a second kinect this generation apparently so is there a point.

Was an advert on tv for that for 22 something yesterday can't remember where it was for though will need to get it the wee man and missus love the lego games.

Ended up buying it off ShopTo about 4pm yesterday and its came through the post today,my wee boy will be well happy when he comes in from school today,wasn't expecting it that quick :D

At least you have it though so can't complain does the wee man like it.

He loves it had a shot when he came in from school on his 2nd shot the now before the Euros start,had a wee shot myself on coop to help him its quite a good game can see me having another shot later after the football :lol:

He loves it had a shot when he came in from school on his 2nd shot the now before the Euros start,had a wee shot myself on coop to help him its quite a good game can see me having another shot later after the football :lol:

At least he likes it and apparently so do you :lol: that's why I end up playing them either the Mrs or wean get stuck and I have to help out though I usually do my own game to find the best way through them for when they need help.

• 3 weeks later...

How long is the deal available for?

Was 30 hours left when i bought it that was about 11-12 last night so not long left. If you click the link then click on GTA it will tell you how long.

Archived