***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The price decrease in live is making me think that a new xbox may not be that far away.

http://shopto.net/xbox360/XB2RA05-race-driver-grid-classics

Bought that the other week there and honestly one of the best racing games I have played in a long time. Had it when it first came out and noticed the price on the site and couldn't resist.

For those that haven't played it buy it!

Good deal that might go for it myself for my wee boy undecided wether to get him this or the PsVita for his Xmas.

It is a cracking deal, I'm looking to buy the wife a 3DS XL for her christmas.

I've got a 3DS and have played a Vita several times now so it depends on what your wee boy likes. If he's into his shooters and more realistic games go for the Vita, there're too few good 3rd party 3DS games. Resident Evil Revelations is the only one I've played that I like.

If he's into Mario, Rayman, Sonic, Zelda and the more quirky games then get a 3DS. I love mine but I've got an Xbox for the other types of games.

It is a cracking deal, I'm looking to buy the wife a 3DS XL for her christmas.

I've got a 3DS and have played a Vita several times now so it depends on what your wee boy likes. If he's into his shooters and more realistic games go for the Vita, there're too few good 3rd party 3DS games. Resident Evil Revelations is the only one I've played that I like.

If he's into Mario, Rayman, Sonic, Zelda and the more quirky games then get a 3DS. I love mine but I've got an Xbox for the other types of games.

Cheers for the advice mate (tu)

Wasn't clear in what I wrote: its 38 pound but normally 45. The shop Game was selling for 40.(season pass was another 20). Must have been in a rush to have a blast. Sorry all. doh

Cheers Laudrup (tu)

No bother mate no need to be sorry,repped you for your effort anyway's :lol: anymore good deals you see in future then put them in here especially with Xmas not to far away we're all looking for good gaming deals (tu)

Archived