laudrupno1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I knew this thread existed I wouldn't have started mine :lol:

lol just seen your's there think i mite buy LA Noire i know most ppl pre order will there be some copies on the shelves to just walk in in buy tomorro do u think? (tu)

Asda have LA noire for 29.99 accordi.to the advert in the paper yesterday don't get paid till Monday so unless the missus wants to pick it up for me then I'll be getting it then Looks incredible.

What games have you got Laudrup mate.

Soz mate just seen ur post there i hav quite afew games unfortunetly a gd few shitters too due to the missus buyin me sum at xmas lol my best games are prob:Fifa 11,PES 2011,Resident Evil 5,Forza 3,GTA IV Complete Edition,Need for Speed Shift,PGR4,PDC World Champioship Darts,WWE Allstars & Legends of Wrestlemania also have sum Kinect games,Kinect Sports & Adventures (tu)

I need to get sum Call of Duty games and LA Noire i checked Asda was sold out prob bcos gd price,wot games u got/into?

picked up wwe allstars for xbox360 for £27 brand new plus got 1000 bonus points in Game @ the fort :crabflute:

also seen bioshock 2 for a fiver in Asda home too (tu)

Is Allstars any good, been thinking about buying it but heard mixed reviews?

Soz mate just seen ur post there i hav quite afew games unfortunetly a gd few shitters too due to the missus buyin me sum at xmas lol my best games are prob:Fifa 11,PES 2011,Resident Evil 5,Forza 3,GTA IV Complete Edition,Need for Speed Shift,PGR4,PDC World Champioship Darts,WWE Allstars & Legends of Wrestlemania also have sum Kinect games,Kinect Sports & Adventures (tu)

I need to get sum Call of Duty games and LA Noire i checked Asda was sold out prob bcos gd price,wot games u got/into?

Got the three gta 4s got them apart though good games, resident evil 5 such a good game as well only missing one achievement from it deflecting the knife one can't seem to get it got S levels on it on every level though. Got pes as well and the last fifa played the new one a few times don't like it much though tbh. Got a couple of older football manager games because there isn't any older than 08 out for the xbox. Call of duty modern warfare two and black opps as well. Both ufc games and both kinect games as well the missus has a zoomba game and a few dancing games on it as well.

What's the allstars game like a quite fancy it but have all the smackdown vs raw games and while there good I have legends of wrestlemania as well and that's poor in my opinion. I actually prefer tna impact and we all know how bad that is.

I got leisure suit Larry box office or bust the other day its insane fairly shit but has genuinely funny minutes in it though got it for three quid in Asda.

To the guy who was looking at bioshock 2 get it its superb mate.

Is Allstars any good, been thinking about buying it but heard mixed reviews?

yeah mate only had it afew days but enjoyable game lots of things to try unlock etc too £27 brand new i got it outta game (tu)

yeah mate only had it afew days but enjoyable game lots of things to try unlock etc too £27 brand new i got it outta game (tu)

Might pick it up payday then , love wrestling games but didn't like this years s vs r so currently without 1 :(

Got the three gta 4s got them apart though good games, resident evil 5 such a good game as well only missing one achievement from it deflecting the knife one can't seem to get it got S levels on it on every level though. Got pes as well and the last fifa played the new one a few times don't like it much though tbh. Got a couple of older football manager games because there isn't any older than 08 out for the xbox. Call of duty modern warfare two and black opps as well. Both ufc games and both kinect games as well the missus has a zoomba game and a few dancing games on it as well.

What's the allstars game like a quite fancy it but have all the smackdown vs raw games and while there good I have legends of wrestlemania as well and that's poor in my opinion. I actually prefer tna impact and we all know how bad that is.

I got leisure suit Larry box office or bust the other day its insane fairly shit but has genuinely funny minutes in it though got it for three quid in Asda.

To the guy who was looking at bioshock 2 get it its superb mate.

I personally think the WWE Allstars is 100 times better than the legends of Wrestlemania worth the £27 wouldnt pay £40+ but if u see it for a gd price id recomend it had a gd few days playin it so far (tu)

Well played with Resi5 im jealous lol im usually quite gd at Resi games but for sum reason im totally shit at this1 only about quarter of way thru and gave up,it be annoyin for urself thou if only1 achievement away from competing it.

Yeah i always buy Fifa even if its shit i gotta buy it lol but im luvin pes2011 not bought a pes game for a gd while so glad i got this one as im luvin it alot more than Fifa,was impressed with the players faces how close they look most of them and the fans singin Glasgow Rangers Champions brillant.

I buy Football Manager too but on the pc now used to buy it few yrs ago on xbox and Lma on Playstation a while back. (tu)

Archived