Boxing and MMA

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

UFC is fucking garbage btw, scouse cunts

It’s ridiculous it’s even allowed as a professional sport with so much said about how dangerous boxing is. Some of the knockouts from the knee are mental and I’m surprised more haven’t died 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It’s ridiculous it’s even allowed as a professional sport with so much said about how dangerous boxing is. Some of the knockouts from the knee are mental and I’m surprised more haven’t died 

You can't take as much punishment when it's smaller gloves/no protection. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s shit as well tbh, that fight was like something you’d see in WWE :lol: 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Allowed 😂 stop being such a pussy mate, it's the best sport about after the football 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Craig's fight was a total let down. His ground game it elite, but his stand up is utter dog shit and its never gotten any better, so he's easy to suss. I thought Oezdimir had the right idea but was also quite shite. Neither deserved to win the fight.

Amazing he got to top 10 with his stand up being so shit. 

2 minutes ago, Helmutschone said:

Allowed 😂 stop being such a pussy mate, it's the best sport about after the football 

It’s not the best sport after football and it’s not about being a pussy :lol: Do you take part in it aye? The only way you can realistically be calling me a pussy for saying what I said is if you regularly partake in fights yourself 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In boxing they wear heavy gloves and consistently cave people’s heads in. Punches over and over again. 

UFC may look dangerous but boxing is definitely the more dangerous sport.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s not the best sport after football and it’s not about being a pussy :lol: Do you take part in it aye? The only way you can realistically be calling me a pussy for saying what I said is if you regularly partake in fights yourself 

It's far superior to boxing which is far more dangerous because of the padding in the gloves. A just don't get why you have to wonder why it's allowed as a professional sport 😂 for me it's the most exciting sport on earth apart from Rangers games and is only going to get bigger and better 

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

In boxing they wear heavy gloves and consistently cave people’s heads in. Punches over and over again. 

UFC may look dangerous but boxing is definitely the more dangerous sport.

Not really debating which is more dangerous mate and I don’t care that they both continue, I just think some of the knee shots to the temple area of someone’s head are wild 

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Amazing he got to top 10 with his stand up being so shit. 

His Jiu Jitsu is properly elite and folk were following him to the mat, so it's not that surprising he was racking up finishes, but his stand up is really poor for this level. Oezdimir did the right thing by making him stand up, but thought both were really poor on the feet tonight.

1 minute ago, Helmutschone said:

It's far superior to boxing which is far more dangerous because of the padding in the gloves. A just don't get why you have to wonder why it's allowed as a professional sport 😂 for me it's the most exciting sport on earth apart from Rangers games and is only going to get bigger and better 

As I said I don’t care that it’s a sport and that it will obviously continue I just think when people complain about boxing it’s surprising they don’t complain about this. I think the same about road racing regarding motorbikes, I have no idea how that’s continuing at this stage with the sheer death count