Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Tbh I think every other contender in the top 5 would fuck up colby the same. Masvidal absolutely ruins him. I reckon he does Usman as well but will be drawn in be McGregor 1st. 

If Masvidal fights Usman and wins you have one of the biggest draws in history in McGregor. 

And that doesn't even consider McGregor Nurmgomadov.

I think Masvidal would struggle more with Usman than McGregor. I really don’t think McGregor wants that fight either. 

Expecting things from this fight.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Tbh I think every other contender in the top 5 would fuck up colby the same. Masvidal absolutely ruins him. I reckon he does Usman as well but will be drawn in be McGregor 1st. 

If Masvidal fights Usman and wins you have one of the biggest draws in history in McGregor. 

And that doesn't even consider McGregor Nurmgomadov.

Brendan shuabb saying there’s a fight of that nature coming up very soon during lockdown on “fight island” one of Richard brandsons islands supposedly 

Just now, Escobar said:

I think Masvidal would struggle more with Usman than McGregor. I really don’t think McGregor wants that fight either. 

Expecting things from this fight.

McGregor doesn't want it because he would lose. He'll avoid Masvidal likev the plague. 

Due a scrap here.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Brendan shuabb saying there’s a fight of that nature coming up very soon during lockdown on “fight island” one of Richard brandsons islands supposedly 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

If Dana is going to kick off this daft fight island then the headline has to be Conor Masvidal or Masvidal Usman. Both massive draws and will sell. Get Woodley/Edwards in the frame as well. 

They advertised Nunes as main event earlier for ufc 250.  Great watch but she was the only seller on the card. Plenty matches out there. 

Looks like I've just wrote a fucking essay ffs.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Nice filler imo. Fitting for a man who topped the game and done it the right way. 

Read Bispings book few weeks ago and even he said how much he liked him before they fought, suck a likeable guy. 

Just now, Escobar said:

Read Bispings book few weeks ago and even he said how much he liked him before they fought, suck a likeable guy. 

Read that and I watch some ufc thing with bisping and he said the exact same. Regan with GSP is a great watch as well. He's a great speaker and very intelligent.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Read that and I watch some ufc thing with bisping and he said the exact same. Regan with GSP is a great watch as well. He's a great speaker and very intelligent.

Will give that a listen, one of the best episodes is Dom Cruz. Basically him just talking for 2 hours, Joe hardly speaks. 

Just now, Escobar said:

Will give that a listen, one of the best episodes is Dom Cruz. Basically him just talking for 2 hours, Joe hardly speaks. 

Cruz is great. The promo on bt for this is available to watch ando he has a spot talking about how he's been out so long and how he kept himself active. You forget just how good he is. It's only about 30 mins long but it's a great watch. The whole thing is.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Cruz is great. The promo on bt for this is available to watch ando he has a spot talking about how he's been out so long and how he kept himself active. You forget just how good he is. It's only about 30 mins long but it's a great watch. The whole thing is.

Could listen to him talk about fights for hours, should get him to commentate on the main event once he wins back his belt.