Boxing and MMA

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Watched the full fight my man 

if Ferguson doesn’t drop dead after that he’s inhuman 

that was horrific abuse from 1 min 30 in for 23 minutes 😂

Like they said. He was getting hit with shots that have continually put people away. 

Crazy.

They're talking about JG's wrestling. He was a high school or whatever 2 time champion or something. There's a pre show on bt where he talks about it. Says it's his biggest strength but he never needs to use it because his striking is so good and his fights don't get to the point where he needs to take people down. 

Cunts an animal.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Up to about halfway through the third a thought Ferguson was trying to take him in to deep water n gas him but ye soon realised that wasn’t the case. 

a didn’t know whether to look at his wobbling legs or his wobbly nose when it got broke lol

JG won every round.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

He needs to go straight to hospital man genuinely. That ended up looking miss matched 

Read that back and think about how fucking mental a statement that is. 

Gaethje fought brilliantly last night but I definitely think Ferguson was off the boil. Really gutted for him the Khabib fight won’t happen but I do feel he’s got more to offer than what he showed last night.

Cejudo apparently being saying he’s thinking of retiring for a while, good riddance ya wee fanny. 

11 hours ago, Escobar said:

Absolutely destroyed him. Weird how it finished but Tony was battered.

Think Herb Dean waited as he knows just like us that Tony is a machine, the man ate about 10 match ending punches like they were nothing. Once his legs started to go but thats when the ref stepped in and rightfully so. 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Think of the amount of CTE Ferguson just banked in that one fight. His head must be made of granite. 

A went online straight after trying to get a sleep this morning to check an update on his health. Cunts brand new I think, a cant get my head round it. 

boxers get bleeds on the brain n stuff from gloves 4 times the size n that cunt just ate knock out blows for 24 minutes and was fine in his post bout chat with rogan 😂

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

A went online straight after trying to get a sleep this morning to check an update on his health. Cunts brand new I think, a cant get my head round it. 

boxers get bleeds on the brain n stuff from gloves 4 times the size n that cunt just ate knock out blows for 24 minutes and was fine in his post bout chat with rogan 😂

Aye hes a fucking maniac. What's even weirder about him is hes such a fucking savage but also a total fucking cringey dweeb. Small gloves are supposed to limit the damage you can take as you should get KO'd easier.  If they were fighting with 16oz gloves Ferguson would still be getting his head rattled about like a Pinata.